Nationality & Language: PRC, Mandarin
Face: 3/5
Body:  3/5 baby damage obviously
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000 / 45 minutes
Repeat: Prolly not, but it was a memorable experience

I have been eyeing Yina's profile for a while, the pictures of her lactating boobies are somehow very exiting to me. The thought of sucking on those full and milky breasts is developing in a bit of an little obsession. Am I experiencing childhood traumas? I don't know. Still wondering if it's a good idea to punt during this virus thing I thought I just ring her bell and check her out, maybe she's like really fat and ugly. But when she opened the door there was this pleasant looking Milf with a friendly face. Not a stunner but passable (slutty make-up goes a long way) and her milky tits were popping out of her bustiere, or whatever those things are called, so decided to go in.

She explained that her extended package was HKD700 which includes rimming and it was a HKD300 extra for the milk sucking. As a one time in a life experience, what the heck, I just rolled with it. It all started out as a fairly standard SSP session, showering together, cleaning my junk, BBBJ in shower, main difference is that I got to play with those big soft and firm (at the same time) tits, knowing she gave birth recently it somehow added to the excitement! She told me she is worried about working nowadays as she has a 1 year old son at home and she didn't dare to leave HK.

Dried off and laid on the bed, she gave a standard cat bath, nothing special and did a fairly good job rimming, some deep strokes and not too short. Turned around and she capped me and came on me in cowgirl position and that's when the big suprise happend, she started milking her breast shouting that I had to come closer! While my mouth was moving towards her big dark nipples suddenly a squirt of milk splashed right in my face! hitting some in my eye and nose, like a watergun splash against my face! I didn't expect it would came out with that kind of force (fantasized that I needed to suck it quite hard somehow). I start sucking on her tits, while she encouraged me to keep drinking her milk. The taste was a bit sweet like soybean milk and I start sucking on the other tit (I think it was her left one) as she was massaging that one as well to ready with juices for me. This went on for a couple of minutes and we changed to missionary where I finished and came in the dom. Sucking mothers milk after a while became bit of a distraction and I needed to concentrate on cumming.

The milk/lactating part did added something special and memorable to the sessions but in hindsight it's not a must for me anymore. Experienced it and to be honest leaving out the lactating part it was an very average punt. Yinai is a friendly lady but most likely I will not return but keep it as a fond memory.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bigtasty   30-5-2020 03:08  Acceptance  +2   wow
bohica   12-3-2020 22:55  Karma  +8   Milking mammaries!!!
nine2five   11-3-2020 16:15  Karma  +5   I've curious about this kind of experience but honestly, don't think I'll go through with it unless I find a super ho ...
sssqblf   10-3-2020 21:16  Karma  +2   Excellent
anabikumi   10-3-2020 14:12  Acceptance  +1   Original
bigboy4791   10-3-2020 06:28  Karma  +4   Milk does body good lol
batman108   10-3-2020 01:34  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
jhwang   9-3-2020 22:41  Karma  +2   Fun fact - lactating is a really good way for women to burn calories, so although you may be eating her son’s lunch, th ...
hotjac   9-3-2020 22:11  Karma  +6   You gotta kick it up a notch.
trust_00   9-3-2020 21:07  Karma  +4   Interesting experience!
Tapthatass   9-3-2020 18:25  Karma  +1   Do you feel bad for drinking her son's lunch? LOL
porkchops   9-3-2020 16:34  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2020 22:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Saralee09876543's post

You gotta kick it up a notch. A willing lactating partner can be a lot of fun, you just gotta turn up your imagination a little.
I had one too many years ago and have been looking for another, within my limited available time frame which has had very restricted elements for the past two years.

Back then I asked if I could take photos of her lactating, and the WG obliged as she massaged her breasts until little beads of milk popped out, and then she would grasp her own breasts a let a squirt come out all the time I'm popping photos.

Seeing the squirt got me thinking about a trick. I got her to kneel down and squirt my lb and balls with her milk - so hot just the feeling of the warm milk, and see lb standing at attention having a milk bath with its dripping translucent lactose was over the top.

One thing led to another and I got her to give me bbbj in-between squirts! We've all hand the fire and ice bj, but this takes it to a whole new level!

Recent Ratings
Tapthatass   9-3-2020 22:29  Karma  +4   U da man!
HKGPeter
Carnal Conqueror

UID 131203
Digest Posts 0
Credits 279
Posts 30
Karma 275
Acceptance 76
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2020 00:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Saralee09876543's post

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Intriguingly, I had a session with a lactating Mandarin speaker at the very same address (except that I'm not sure of the room number anymore) on November 28, 2018. "Mommy" (as she called herself) showed me a picture of her son in Taiwan, who was then just 1.5 months old. I wrote about it on this page: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... mp;extra=page%3D1).

Maybe an address to watch if you're into lactating ladies.
Saralee09876543
Kinky King

UID 248520
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1032
Posts 45
Karma 1029
Acceptance 69
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2020 16:07  Profile P.M. 
So she continues to stimulate her boobs to continue the milk production as her son is already off breastmilk. Special punters brew! No kids were harmed during this session....

Recent Ratings
hotjac   12-3-2020 15:54  Karma  +2   perfect!