Acceptance 357
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2020 00:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL Thai with good skills

Date: 1st March
Location: JSL 2F, left out of the elevator, corridor on the right of the stairs, 2nd room in.
Name: didn't ask (oops)
Nationality & Language: Thai from BKK - some English but she kept talking to me in thai wish i don't speak a word of
Face: 4/5 - girl next door type, cute, long black hair
Body: 3.5/5 - small girl, some stretch marks on the ass, heavy fake tits that I didn't like
Service: 4/5 - no bbj
GFE: no
PSE: 4/5 she did all the work with no complain, a champ
Price: 500

Grew tired of eating only thai food, so original plan was to find a cute chinese girl around SSP and have a good bbbj, or try the ice fire bj that seem to be their home specialty.
Unfortunately, the DB pic of the listing I wrote down and real girls were quite different, there were a few ok/good looking girls, some (to my surprise) even spoke english, but none were MCOT.
Help me bros, where can I find some cute/young chinese girls offering bbbj or ice&fire bj ? Best walkups in SSP ?

Fallback plan was JSL, which was quite busy, even for sunday afternoon.
Went around the 4 first floors (not sure if there are more actually), tried to look for the girls previous poster had reviewed but their were busy or had moved.
A few looked great on 2F, but tall and super slim that I checked out over another bro's shoulder, 95% sure they were ladyboys so I moved on.

Settled for this tanned, pretty looking girl on 2F with long hair, not the perfect substitute for the chinese girl i wanted but good enough for me
Was disappointed to discover a set of fake boobs. They were no huge but heavy and saggy, not my thing.
Paid 500 upfront, shower together then waited for her on the bed. Asked her if she did bbbj, she didnt.

Rest was standard walkup experience. Catbath, cbj, cg, reverse cg, mish.
Except she was very good and energetic. That girl knows how to ride. She started slow and deep, and then faster and faster.
I already had some action the day before, so I couldn't straight away but came very close. She kept riding tirelessly until we moved to mish for a while.
Then back to cg for some more riding
Pretty sure I stayed for quite a while, but I heard no complain (or at least none that I could understand), neither about size, or time, or being tired.

Finish felt great, shower, dress up, and left with a new spring in my step.
While I will not revisit, it felt good to have a session with a pro and no hassle.

Recent Ratings
porkchops   6-3-2020 06:13  Karma  +6   Thanks for reporting!