Acceptance 206
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2020 01:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Michelle - Phoenix CWB CIM

Date & Time:March 2020
Link:http://go141.com/en/A26582-CB-14 ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality: Local
Languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Some English
Face: 2/5
Body: 1/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service:5/5
GFE: 4/5
Repeat: hard to say, depends how horny I am and if I want a great massage or not.

So read about Michelle and how great her service is from all the bros here. So decide to check if she's available. I did go to the other floor 1st to see if any other girls were free. But as usual they all had their signs flipped. So back down to Michelle's room.  As she opens the door I was a bit disappointed because she didn't look like her pics in the ad and she was definitely not early or late 30s as most have reported. I was about to turn around and walk and she said to me, she will give me the best experience I've ever had and I won't be able to find anything like her in the building. What came across my mind was a recent post in the mongering section with the topic what was the lady/oldest you've been with. And I thought to self, why the fuck not? At least I can contribute to the forum and hope to get some Ks LOL hint hint
So I took one for the team!!! LOL

I stepped in with an open mind. Her place is extremely clean and well maintained. She put all some smooth jazz and helped me undressed and even offered to clean my phone with alcohol wipes, saying our phones are probably the dirtiest item we possessed. She led me to the bathroom and started rubbing me down with loads of soap and started to grind me with her body. Kinda reminded me of the soapy massages in Thailand. She started teasing my LB and as it slowly start to get hard she turned around and glided my lb between her butt cheeks. She slowly turned around and started jerking me off with 1 hand from behind while playing with my balls with the other hand. She wispered in my ears and told me to feel free to cum if I want to. I told her I don't think I can and I don't like to waste money like that.  She said don't worry, if you cum in the shower, I have confidence to make you cum again in bed. But I really couldn't because I'm really not that into her and she definitely not MCOT type. I have to give girl credit, she is definitely a pro and has a great attitude. She was determined to make me cum. Her GFE level kicked in started kissing me all over and teasing my lb which at that wasn't hard. She went a drank a warm cup of water and slowly put my lb in her mouth and slowly sucking it. I closed my eyes and imagined it was Angelina Joline sucking me and I finally I got rock hard. This is when she started DT and also some balls licking which was quite nice. This went on for about 15 min and she realized she couldn't get me to cum and her mouth was probably getting tired. She got on top of me and started catbathing me and started light kissing me all over and rubbing her tits all over my lb. That actually felt pretty good. At one point I got super scared because she grabbed my lb and started putting it really close to her v, I felt her wet ls rub against my shaft and I immediately push her away from lb and said I can't fuck u raw. She said don't be silly, I wouldn't let you fuck me raw either and said she like to tease guys like that to drive them crazy. By this time she capped me and we did a little CG, I wasn't really feeling it so I told her to just suck me off since she does do that pretty well.  I saw her put a mint in her mouth and started blowing me. The mint sensation and her hard sucking pressure with her deep throat skills finally got me to unload in her mouth. She took it like a champ and continue to suck me to make sure she got every last drop out of me. She got up to rinse and came back and gave me one of the best hot stone massage by a WG. I literally fell asleep a few times and felt great. I must say her massage skills is definitely the best in the building and she doesn't watch the clock and really want to please. In conclusion if you don't mind the older chicks and want great service and a even better massage, she can be your girl!!!

Recent Ratings
LeoTan69   29-4-2020 00:43  Acceptance  +1   
ZirePhoenix   14-3-2020 01:43  Acceptance  +1   
meme1375   11-3-2020 00:56  Acceptance  +1   Favorable - I’ll need to check out Phoenix Apartments next time I’m in HK
trust_00   5-3-2020 20:47  Karma  +3   Thanks for taking one for the team! lol
anabikumi   5-3-2020 14:14  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
bohica   4-3-2020 21:12  Karma  +8   Some of the best sessions are with MILF's!!!
CoreTierOne   4-3-2020 20:57  Karma  +4   Great report, thanks for sharing !
hotjac   4-3-2020 15:42  Karma  +4   Tried, true, and enthusiastic women can take cumming to the next level ...
The-enzo   4-3-2020 15:08  Acceptance  +1   
zbmthethird   4-3-2020 12:36  Karma  +4   she's always been someone i have been meaning to visit, may have to check out now
soundwave   4-3-2020 11:13  Karma  +2   Yeah, Michelle is a good provider. I really should visit her again sometime
Sandwhale   4-3-2020 10:20  Acceptance  +1   Awesome bro
zennor   4-3-2020 06:01  Karma  +5   Here's 5
SingaporeFatso   4-3-2020 04:32  Acceptance  +1   Excellent Bro
swan   4-3-2020 02:38  Karma  +5   thx bro
twiceAweek   4-3-2020 01:08  Karma  +5   How much for FS and massage ?
Tapthatass
Lustful Lord

UID 251449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 803
Posts 59
Karma 793
Acceptance 206
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2020 11:25  Profile P.M. 
@twiceaweek here's her menu

HK$ 500 Sweetheart Presage, AV Sexy Shower,Japanese AV Blowjob, Full Package
HK$ 500 Push Nuru HJ / Hot stone massage HJ
HK$ 500 Wholepackage
HK$ 500 Massage HJ
HK$ 600 Hot Vietnam Civet Cat Coffee,warm sensual BM,full package
HK$ 700 Hot stone oil massage,prostate massage,full package
HK$ 800 Mistress Dominix ( 45min )
HK$ 1000 Body : Surprise Fantasy Dream Sex ( JJ Spa )
HK$ 1000 Addictive Japanese AV Nuru
HK$ 300 Nuru HJ " orgasm

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   4-3-2020 12:55  Karma  +2   Ask and ye shall receive LoL
SingaporeFatso   4-3-2020 11:29  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the update
CoreTierOne
Kinky King

UID 262786
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1768
Posts 101
Karma 1750
Acceptance 357
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2020 20:58  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for posting the menu.
What does AV mean ? Is that equivalent to PSE ?

Recent Ratings
bohica   4-3-2020 21:11  Acceptance  +1   Audio Visual