Registered 5-10-2019
Location London
Status Offline
Post at 20-2-2020 02:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[UK][LONDON] Asian Grace near Oxford Circus

Date & Time of Session:                 Feb 2020
Name:                                          Grace
Link:                                            Adultwork or PM me for her WhatsApp
Agent:                                         N/A
Nationality & Language:                Chinese
Face:                                          3/5
Body:                                          4/5 (5/5 if she was taller)
Skill:                                           4/5
Service:                                      4/5
GFE:                                           4/5
PSE:                                           1/5
Price & Session Length:                £180 1 hr
Repeat:                                      Yes

I've written a review of Grace before but I saw her again recently after about 6 months and thought I'd write another review as we tried some new moves and she's as sexy as ever

I won't talk about the place as it's the same place as before. Basically just by Oxford Circus, 5 mins walk, near the BBC.

I usually see Chinese girls through my WeChat network but I thought I'd give AdultWork a look again to see if there were any new girls (there are a few) and came across Grace again as she has new pictures (see below). My flame was reingited and so I gave her a call. Her english is great so no problems with communication. I use WhatsApp though as I have her number. PM me if you need her number.

I read her bio again and this time I noticed she offered CIM which I like   So I booked her for the next morning at 11am, just for an hour. I also asked her to wear the tartan skirt uniform in the pictures below

On the day, as usual Grace is exactly on time and as I enter her place she greets me like an old friend in my desired uniform. Perfect. She's quite short so if you like the spinner type then you are in luck. As I said before in my other review, she is not super pretty (but still pretty) but she's a Chinese gilr next door type with a great attitude. We hadn't seen each other for about 6 months so she tells me that she has missed me. I missed her bubblyness and straight forward service without any stress or shame

For the first 20 minutes, we catch up, getting intimate while dressed and I'm enjoying her slim, tight body in this sexy uniform. She has a really slim waist that you just want to hold. She straddles me on a chair and I'm in heaven feeling her through her clothes and smelling her fragrance. Then she asks me if my LB is still ok? And I say 'Let's find out'. So, I go for a shower in the separate bathroom and return.

When I return, she's on the bed, still dressed so I get on the bed and she removes my towel. I'm very hard and she starts to kiss around my LB, licking along the shaft and then licking my balls. She then sucks my LB for about 10 minutes, I think about CIM but it's too soon so I ask her if she wants to 69

What I love about Grace is she has no shame, she just says OK and gets on with it. She also has a perfect LS and little bum. 69ing her is heaven as she sucks cock even better when she her LS is being licked. I caress her body as I taste her and she moans as she sucks my LB. I could stay like that till I CIM but I wanted to fuck her.

So, I flip her over, put on a condom. She has a tight pussy which is always a wonder to me as I know she's really popular, but she's always tight. I'm usually pretty gentle but this time she's telling me to fuck her harder and deeper so I try some new angles from behind and missionary. I love seeing my LB penetrate her LS.

As I start to come, I flip her over and go at hard and deep as she yells 'yes baby!', etc. And then

Afterwards we chat, she gives me a weak massage, we talk about various things as her english is really good and I like to get as much information about the scene in London as possible. I ask about her new photos which she got in China a few months ago. No risk of virus here as she's been in the UK for a while now. Since it's a day before valentines I've bought her valentines card and put her money in that. She smiles and then gives me £20 back. First time that's happened.

After that, I shower, dress and head off. I have a feeling that things are slow at the moment so I could have stayed longer but I've got things to do. Shame.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hkkt1989   16-5-2020 15:18  Karma  +2   
halfclover   5-3-2020 22:09  Karma  +8   delightful!
bongo   1-3-2020 04:22  Karma  +4   Thank you bro. Can't wait to see her soon! Bang bang.
Sandwhale   26-2-2020 17:23  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
MrMagik   22-2-2020 20:42  Acceptance  +1   Thanks, but why not just add the AW link?
bohica   21-2-2020 03:12  Karma  +8   Simply Amazing!!!
Petay_1283   20-2-2020 13:14  Karma  +10   
phatdck88   20-2-2020 11:33  Karma  +3   OMG got a hardon reading such an amazing experience. She looks so desirable...
Skepti10   20-2-2020 04:40  Karma  +6   Excellent
batman108   20-2-2020 03:14  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   20-2-2020 02:10  Karma  +5   
27niborder
Erotic Emperor

UID 263606
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2255
Posts 90
Karma 2243
Acceptance 244
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-10-2019
Location London
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2020 00:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Adding another picture I forgot I had.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
halfclover   5-3-2020 22:09  Karma  +8   delicious
bongo   1-3-2020 04:26  Karma  +4   Yummy!
batman108   21-2-2020 09:56  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks