Karma 4436
Acceptance 933
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2020 18:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Australia] [Sydney] Persian cutie @ Liaisons

Previous Sydney Adventure: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=71281

Girl: Rose
Nationality: Persian / Iranian
Language: English
Face: 7.5/10 - pretty looking, with typical middle eastern nose
Body: 7.5/10 - very short (which I like) but a bit chunkier than I'd like
Skill: 7/10 - good
Service: 8/10 - safe but compliant
Cost: AUD $220 for 30 minutes
WIR: Yes, but timing did not work out

While the best services in Sydney are from Asian shops/working girls, every once in a while you want something different. Liaisons is one of those different places. This is one of the most well known (legal) brothels and employee mostly Caucasian girls, including locals and foreign girls. It's not uncommon to hear New Zealand, British, South African accents during the introductions.

There are several great things about Liaisons:

1) Plenty of women work here so you'll always get choices
2) Great variety of ethnicities as mentioned above
3) Being a legal shop Sydney there's absolutely no worries about human trafficking

However, there are downsides:

1) as a Caucasian shop, the prices are higher than Asian brothels
2) Safety is paramount here, once you go into the room there's a health check made by the girl to make sure there's no visible STDs
3) Following on from 2, there's no BBBJ on the menu (I don't know if this is something that can be negotiated, I've certainly never been able to achieve it)
4) The photos on the website are photoshopped, and in general the girls here can be notably bigger than Asian preferences

I've been to this place once before, and had a decent session with a curvy half asian girl that grew up in Australia and was keen to find an nice young blonde. Unfortunately the day I went all the girls were either too old, too big, or both. The only one who was semi-acceptable was Rose, mostly because she was young and short, and so her curvy-ness was in line with her height.

One thing to mention about this shop (which may or may not be the normal process for Caucasian shops) is that instead of a line-up with all the girls standing quietly and looking at you, here you wait in a small private room with a 2 person couch, and the girls will come in one by one, sit next to you, and have a quick chat. Usually they'll introduce themselves, tell them what kind of services they provide (usually GFE with kissing, oral & covered sex) along with any specialty or preferences (I remember one girl saying she had a bag full of toys, while another said she specialized in PSE). They will also answer any questions you have but in general the chats are over in about a minute.

Back to Rose, when she first came in for her introduction I wasn't really sold, but seeing no one else was available, and being tempted to leave without a booking, the manager convinced me to talk to Rose again and ultimately I agreed to a 30 minute trial because she seemed inexperienced, which I like.

Paid for 30 minutes and Rose led me to a room. Clearly she was very new because she wasn't sure which room was which, and we accidentally walked in an occupied room. Luckily I don't think the people inside noticed! We went to the right room eventually and laughed about the situation. After the safety we started making out and undressing. I suggested a shower together and she agreed. You could tell she was new because she wasn't worried about getting her hair wet at all. She also seemed surprised when I asked for some Listerine for myself.

After drying off we made out some more, then she put on the condom for the CBJ. I would say it was decent, but I definitely prefer BBBJs. Moving to the main event and she was incredibly passionate and vocal. Absolutely didn't seem cold or mechanical, and 30 minutes was way too short, although I did manage to just in time. It seemed like there was really good chemistry so I asked for her number and was immediately shot down hahaha. Guess it'd take a few more visits to crack that. I felt she would've been an amazing girl to take back to the hotel for a proper long session.

If you say it's your first time, or it's your first time in a while, they'll give you a 25% voucher which can be used within 2 weeks (excluding friday & saturday nights, and public holidays). I did try to go back but I went at a busy time and none of the girls available were suitable so left without taking anyone. I had planned to book Rose again, but I ended up using SA instead...

Anyway, here is the website photo of Rose, which frankly looks nothing like her body.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
halfclover   5-3-2020 22:15  Karma  +8   Great report
hotjac   19-2-2020 10:04  Karma  +4   great info, its almost a bait and switch when they show a slender lithe vixen and chunky shows up to the party.
phatdck88   18-2-2020 20:18  Karma  +3   Wow that was a worth while quickie
bohica   18-2-2020 19:02  Karma  +8   Persian Kitty!!!
jeffzeke   18-2-2020 10:47  Karma  +10   outstanding! I hope you share your SA experiences as well.
batman108   18-2-2020 08:43  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4483
Posts 248
Karma 4436
Acceptance 933
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2020 12:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@jeffzeke: thanks I definitely will, met up with 7 so far & closed the deal with 6. But the full reporting will have to wait until I leave Sydney as I'm hoping to meet a new one, repeating with another, and planning a short holiday with the 3rd! I'll be happy if my report is half as good as yours!

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   2-3-2020 11:11  Karma  +5   awaiting your SA reports :)