Acceptance 145
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2019
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2020 16:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Unexpected Zhuhai Happiness

Sometimes the thing you're looking for is right under your nose. You just have to know to look for it. The crackdowns in Zhuhai have been fierce, and most people have said that you really can't find anything anymore. This isn't exactly true, but it does require some work and you might not be able to get very far if you can't speak the language. The following review actually covers a few trips.

Face: 9.5
Body: 9+ (I'll explain more)
Skill: 7
Cost: 399 + 300 RMB/90 m
WIR: Already did

So I had a bit of extra time lately and went to my regular place in Zhuhai. Keep in mind... I've been going here for like... a decade... and I've always considered it a 100% veggie place. Totally legit and have NEVER had even a hint that there was anything else on the menu.... But apparently there is.

Out of curiosity and boredom and the fact that one of my kidneys (the general area anyway) had actually been aching a bit lately, I decided to try some "beauty services" which includes a variety of things such as salt scrubs, ear candling, and facials. The one I wanted included an infrared kidney treatment. No idea what it was, but it was right up my alley.

Bear in mind... lot of women actually use these beauty services. I wasn't expecting anything...   and nothing happened the first time I went aside from some conversation, and a really good Swedish style massage. The girl that massaged me the first time was a classic Chinese beauty, but not really my type. She looks like she belongs in an old style movie in traditional clothes playing one of those table harp things. Beautiful and serene...

I went back... I'd actually been looking for a Swedish style massage for a long time and that leads us to the next masseuse. The moment she walked in, I was literally speechless for a minute. She was exactly MCOT. She had incredibly pale, milky white skin. The slightly translucent type and the features of a mixed-blood model. I honestly only docked her half a point because of her braces, although that might be a plus for some. She was also NOT serene. She was mischievous and flirty and while the massage was not as good as the first time, the whole experience was better. Once again, it was veggie, and I wasn't expecting much else... but I was hoping... because of how flirty she was. I made sure to give her a good tip.

So I went back again. Twice more and I made sure to book the same girl each time. She remembered me, and was even flirtier each time, and the third visit was when I finally broke the barrier. The massage was just a little suggestive each time, but nothing overt. However, we talked about a lot of sexually related subjects including size... and she asked me about mine. So I was like... "Why don't you tell me?" and she giggles and was like "Ok". Well... LB was taking a nap at the time and I said as much, and she gestured slightly as if to ask if she could wake him up. I was like... HELL YES YOU CAN. So she played with him a little.. just a little... because he woke right the fuck up for her. She continued to gently play with and observe LB and then asked if I wanted more services... which of course was the whole reason I was talking about sexually related subjects. Like I said, I had a decade worth of experience where every indication was that this was a veggie place. I didn't want to offend the girl, but I definitely wanted to steer the interaction in this direction.

Anyway... back to the girl. She dims the lights WAY down, pushes the massage table a bit more into the corner, and starts to work on LB. Sadly, this really IS a veggie place, and Zhuhai is still subject to constant raids, so the whole thing had to be VERY down low. Of course she says that she only offers this to customers she likes, but that probably just means customers that have been good tippers. I'll be honest... I'm not a fan of HJs in general and I don't cum easily with them. So she really had to get down to work for a while. She loosened her top to give me access to her beautiful boobs, but she said she couldn't take it off or loosen it more because she had to be able to redress quickly in the case of a raid. Her breasts were probably small B, but beautifully shaped with delicate nipples. GOD I WANTED MORE.

Anyway... she eventually works out a and cleans me up. We chat a little more until the time was up and I leave.

But as it says above, I repeated. A future visit got me a little access to her kitty, but once again it was VERY down low. So I had to reach through the zipper and the moment I touched it... GOD, it was silky and neatly trimmed. The bottom was either waxed or well shaved, and I would guess that she probably had a Brazilian. I definitely wanted a taste of that and I told her as much. She giggled and suggested that maybe in the future if we build more of a relationship. There was a world of promises in this one, and I wanted her to fulfill every single one of them... but that can't actually ever happen in the shop, so she needs to trust me enough to meet me out of work.

Well.... maybe one day... but I don't always have the time to visit enough to build that relationship. I seriously want to fuck her, it drives me crazy. The really secretive way we have to do things is a bit uncomfortable, but adds a certain edge to the experience as well. I rated her body lower ONLY because I haven't gotten to see enough of it! I'm typically not into a GFE type experience... I want to be serviced... but I would definitely go further with this one. Maybe one day! I'll update if I get along further with her!

Recent Ratings
arandom   9-6-2020 11:21  Karma  +4   
chineseguy   11-4-2020 15:09  Karma  +2   
automobiletopic   21-3-2020 18:36  Karma  +3   
bohica   7-3-2020 03:30  Karma  +5   On the Down low...
sexfiend   2-3-2020 09:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Rayguy   19-2-2020 18:21  Karma  +4   
hotjac   19-2-2020 15:12  Karma  +4   Patience and $$$ always gets rewarded ;)
xiaodidi   5-2-2020 18:02  Karma  +1   HJ is very common even at places that look veggie
Juplo   2-2-2020 08:17  Karma  +3   Lots of work to get there but worth it...
bigboy4791   1-2-2020 15:43  Karma  +4   
fbi5555   1-2-2020 14:00  Acceptance  +1   Original
flyz70   1-2-2020 13:04  Acceptance  +1   
viking0812   30-1-2020 23:43  Acceptance  +1   
kgb2005   30-1-2020 23:35  Karma  +2   Great review, good lick to you !!! Hope to see another report of her!
porkchops   30-1-2020 19:24  Karma  +8   Lovely story. Have you tried asking if she'd be up for a meeting off the spa premises?
manhands   30-1-2020 17:07  Karma  +4   I have a feeling this is worth pursuing
kgb2005
Carnal Conqueror

UID 240330
Digest Posts 0
Credits 431
Posts 66
Karma 423
Acceptance 155
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-5-2018
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2020 23:37  Profile P.M. 
A fantastic review, I was reading it like a poem or a love letter! My fingers are crossed, I really hope that you'll be able to have this lady one day, just continue to move towards what you want, go further!!! We believe in you man!!!
P.S. Next time attach some photos of her please

Recent Ratings
fbi5555   1-2-2020 14:01  Acceptance  +1   jia you!!!
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 19-2-2020 15:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 cruisinby's post

There's a very similar situation that happened with a massage place in Vancouver, but I wasn't the lucky one who bedded her. She too was a raving beauty, and the local client forum, similar to this one, had several guys chasing her to get more.

All were doing the same as your procedure … 'building trust', but the guy who finally did bang her took it one step further and asked how many $$$ she expected if they did go out. Once she said her amount, which was relatively high for Vancouver, he at least doubled it and had her that same night.

I don't recall the exact amount he is said to have paid, but I do remember it was way out of my league and north of $1000 Cdn.

[ Last edited by  hotjac at 19-2-2020 15:25 ]
cruisinby
Carnal Conqueror

UID 264450
Digest Posts 0
Credits 279
Posts 40
Karma 272
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2019
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 19-3-2020 22:41  Profile P.M. 
So... an update on this one, but not the one I wanted to give. The Coronavirus really screwed things up for everyone, and sadly this is now a dead end. Her place shut down during the Coronavirus and so she went home and got married!!!

Ugh! Words can’t even express the depth of my disappointment. I couldn’t visit more due to the virus, and she is now married so I can never have her. This will bother me for a really long time. I saw some of her wedding photos, she looked amazing of course. I wish her the best of luck in her new life, but this one will always be the one that got away.

Recent Ratings
Saralee09876543   24-3-2020 08:05  Karma  +3   I just cried a little...
wolfy187   20-3-2020 00:43  Karma  +10   you know she will come back to work. she will still need the money. you will have your chance
theworm   19-3-2020 23:59  Karma  +5   yes, consolation karma from me as well bro.
Vivante   19-3-2020 23:48  Karma  +2   The Coronavirus ruined everything but you still had some fun!
porkchops   19-3-2020 23:28  Karma  +8   Some consolation Karma! At least here you get to the next level!
cruisinby
Carnal Conqueror

UID 264450
Digest Posts 0
Credits 279
Posts 40
Karma 272
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2019
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2020 00:54  Profile P.M. 
Thank you bro’s for the karma. Getting to RA 30 helps ease the pain a little, especially under the current difficult circumstances. I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy!

Recent Ratings
bigboy4791   24-3-2020 06:34  Karma  +4   
Dluciano
Nookie Newbie

UID 250946
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-10-2018
Location Portugal
Status Offline
Post at 25-3-2020 02:48  Profile Site P.M. 
Very nice TD

I hope visit China after Corona and enjoy a all this

Recent Ratings
porkchops   25-3-2020 06:58  Acceptance  +1   Read the forum rules before posting! Use ratings for thanks and short comments!