Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2020 11:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ah Wan - MILF with huge tits

Date: January 2020
Location: Flat A1, 1/F, 38 Fu Yan St.,Lok Cheong Bldg., Kwun Tong
Nationality: Mainland Chinese
Face:  6/10 - very average face. In fact if it wasn't for her tits I would not even bother visiting her
Tits: 8/10 - big soft natural tits. F cup is probably right
Body:  7.5/10 – great figure for her age. Very slim body which accentuates her bust but ass is a little flat
Skill: 7.5/10 – great BBBJ but sex is average
GFE: 8/10 – those who have visited her will probably agree
Price: $400 standard
Repeat: Yes already have

There are many reviews of Ah Wan on the forum. It's been a very very long time since I last saw her but I used to be a regular of hers. Great to see that her service hasn't changed (worsened) at all.

When I saw her it was like greeting an old time friend. Her rack is huge and she has these amazing large nipples - not areolas but the nipples themselves. I love licking them and watching them become hard and erect. If I was to be critical, I would say that her tits are a little too soft for my liking - I prefer them slightly firmer, however, given her age (late 30s), they have held up very well. They have a nice hang to them and don't sag too much - not having kids has certainly done her body wonders (despite the title of this post she is technically not a MILF).

She gave plenty of attention during the scrub down and after cleaning my LB she went down for a nice BBBJ. When we dried off I took some time to admire her body and my hands were roaming all over them. One thing that sux about visiting Ah Wan is that her apartment is tiny - hardly any space other than the bed and the shower. I lied down on my front and she proceeded to give me a nice massage. For a WG she gives a great massage - I believe she may be trained in this area in the past. She comments that my body is tight and that I must be stressed (it's very true). After 10 minutes of this I flip around and point to my LB which she then promptly gets herself ready for a nice sloppy BBBJ. She gives nice eye contact while doing this and I am in heaven. I then guide her towards my head and she leans over me and sways her tits across my face - she loves doing this lol. You have full access to her tits and she encourages you to play with them as much as you want. She gives a brief cat bath and I dom up whilst still lying down. Add some lube and then grab her hips to guide them on top for cowgirl. View is amazing and after 5 minutes I am already close to busting so decide to change positions. Move to missionary and I put her legs across my shoulders and enter her gently. We DFK whilst I gradually up the tempo. She does make a few moans which I am not sure are real or fake but if I'm honest I prefer if the girl doesn't do this. Anyhoo, I can feel the load getting ready to shoot so I start pumping quicker and quicker and before I know it I am ramming her balls deep with my hands pushing down on each of her thighs. I tell her I want CIM (as usual) and she nods OK. Just as I'm ready to unload I pull out, rip off the dom and grab her head with both hands. As I shoot my load I am holding her head with both hands and the whole load went straight down her throat - good girl. She makes some gagging/coughing noises and rushes to the bathroom but pretty sure she swallowed the whole thing given her mouth was almost touching my balls when I shot.

I rest a bit and she gives another light massage before we shower again and clean up. I give her a nice tip which she reluctantly accepts and tell her I will try and see her again soon. Ah Wan is really a gem - treat her nice and she will return the favour in spades. There is no wonder there are so many favourable reviews of her on the forum

A couple of photos of her below

[ Last edited by  feelus at 19-1-2020 11:55 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
apollo--   30-1-2020 14:07  Acceptance  +1   pls PM her contact bro?
hydrobun   21-1-2020 16:18  Acceptance  +1   
JeSun   21-1-2020 06:38  Karma  +5   Nice
Petay_1283   20-1-2020 15:38  Karma  +8   thanks
Rocketeer   20-1-2020 13:47  Karma  +2   Sounds like fun!
HKGPeter   19-1-2020 22:46  Karma  +2   Thank you.
ramont   19-1-2020 19:51  Karma  +6   thanks
bohica   19-1-2020 15:31  Karma  +5   Down the hatch K points!!!
TheBlackZeros   19-1-2020 15:03  Acceptance  +1   Can you PM photos please.. :)
batman108   19-1-2020 11:59  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
simhyi   19-1-2020 11:58  Karma  +2   Thanks