Nationality and language: Mainland, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  5/5, Amazing Rack!!!!
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $400 over an hour
Repeat: Probably

Seeing as things have calmed down now with the riots.  I decided to visit Ah Wan for a massage seeing as I was gonna wonder around Kwun Tong.  I rang her up for an appointment, she replied back that she would be free in an hour.  I walked up to her place around the scheduled time and she messaged me to come on up.

Ah Wan greeted me warmly as usual, wishing me a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Ah Wan is very nice, we got caught up with each other seeing as we haven't seen each other in months due to the riots.  We stripped down and got into the shower.  Where she gave me a good cleaning and a wet bbbj.  "Let me give you a massage first" she suggested "As muscles seem quite tense"  I laid on my front after she prep her bed with tissue for me to lay down.  Ah Wan gives an excellent deep tissue massage, which I really do enjoy as she really knows how to work the stiffness out of my muscles.  She even cracked my spin a few times.  When she was done with the massage she started the usual foreplay.  Rubbing her boobs on my back    I flipped over and she feed me her magnificent breasts.  I could suck on her boobs for days on end.  She proceed with the catbath and bbbj.  She put a coat on my lb and rode me cowgirl for a while.  We finished things mish until I shot my load into her

We got cleaned up and chatted a bit more.  "I like your leather jacket" she said "what kinda leather is it?"  I told her it was lambskin.  She showed me her own leather jacket, which she brought from China.  The leather was paper thin.  I told her I got my jacket online and would provide her with the website. I told her if she is interested in getting one, I would help her make the purchase the next time I see her.  We got dress.  I paid her $500 and told her to keep the change as a late Christmas present.  "No, No" she said "I have been paid there is no need for a tip!"  I was surprised by that, Ah Wan was very insistant that I take the change.  Despite the fact that I said it was my Christmas gift to her.  I ended up taking my change as she was adamant about it.  She gave me a hug and kiss before sending me on my way.

Recent Ratings
Saralee09876543   14-1-2020 10:59  Karma  +3   Great report, can you share het phone? In case I pass by KT, thanks