Acceptance 357
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2020 22:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
MK good - Super cute SYT

Date: 09 Jan 2019 - noon
Location: Room A, 8/F, 134 - 136 Sai Yeung Choi St. S., Mong Kok (MTR Exit D2)
Name: xianqi (something like that)
Nationality: allegedly Taiwan - speaks limited english
Link: https://go141.com/en/B24857-MK-141Walk-ups-good.html
Age: Listing says 19, most likely pretty close to the truth
Face:  5/5 - found her super cute, pretty, big eyes, listing pictures definitely don't do her justice. I don't get the weird alien face PS they like to do.
Body:  4.8/5 - once again tastes and colors. Very slim, not fat not thin, well proportioned all around, soft skin, all natural. Just wished she were taller (she's really small, like 150) and a bit more toned maybe. Small girl so boobs on the smaller side, but fits her figure.
Skill: 2/5 - CBJ i didn't feel much with the cap, she did asian CG for 2 min before asking to switch to mish. I think she'll do what you ask if that's on the menu.
GFE: 0/5 - sweet girl, but no GFE unfortunately, maybe too shy or it's just how it is with the 30 min package ? Kissing is an extra 300 :s
Price:  $400 30min, CBJ an extra $100 which is not worth it
Repeat: Maybe

So, sticking to my new found philosophy that i'd rather be the first customer than the last, I slipped away from work during lunch break to pay this girl a visit.

Quick parenthesis, weird thing is that there was another listing, with another girl (fafa) and another phone number, which I used to confirm that sex was on the menu and not only foot job.
The previous listing (fafa's) is now offline, but this girl (good) still answered the texts, even though her listed phone number is different, but the addresses and rooms are still the same.
Luckily this girl was really cute so I don't think i lost in the change. Do the girls give their pin card to the next room occupant when they leave ? Strange ...

Was happy to find a very pretty young girl opening the door. Went for the 30 min 500 package with cbj and sex.
Shower was uneventful as she just washed my lb, and I never really know what to in that situation anyways.
Is she going to soap herself, in which case i'd be happy to lend a hand, or just squat and wash LS privately, even though I would also be happy to help ?
So I just awkwardly watch her do what she has to until she points me to the towels.

Anyhow, onto the bed and after 30sec of licking my nips she caps me for cbj. Didn't feel much of the CBJ but I enjoyed the possibility to discover her body.
Smooth skin, soft natural boobs, tight little pussy, she wasn't so wet so didn't go for FIV.
She quickly moved on to asian CG after using some KY :s She was super tight (at first) but not so wet unfortunately, asian CG was nice but too short.
She demanded that we switched to missionary after only a few minutes and I obliged. We did mish and "standing mish" (me standing, her lying on bed) which I like better to go all the way in since i'm quite tall mish on bed makes it difficult.
I did the work staring at her super pretty face, wasn't even interested in trying doggy since her face and boobs were all I was looking at.
Wanted to all over her, but her pussy was so good i just fucked her till completion , maybe next time.

As much as I would like to write that it was an awesome sex session with a naughty devil, truth is the service wasn't really there unfortunately, she just laid there waiting for me to be done.
Faked moaned here and there (not too much or too loud luckily), starring at the ceiling, no touching, no LFK. That's really a shame because it would have been perfection with a little bit more GFE.
I'm starting to think that's just what's to expect with those damned 30min packages. Not to time to foreplay, chit chat, just quick and down to business.
Or maybe she's just a shy girl and the short time and language barrier prevented her from getting in the mood ?
Or maybe it was too early, or I was the first blood after catching her of the train and she hadn't warmed up yet ?

Anyways, I do recommend this girl for those of you who would like to go for a super cute SYT, young, small, slim girl with a pretty face.
I link below the most accurate pic of her listing (no pics of her naked sadly), i feel like the video and other pics don't do her justice. She does have big black eyes, which I found quite beautiful
Not for big boobs lover or if you prefer good service and GFE, or maybe try your luck and let me know.

[ Last edited by  CoreTierOne at 9-1-2020 23:00 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
kgb2005   15-1-2020 14:04  Karma  +2   
HKGPeter   12-1-2020 22:51  Karma  +2   Thank you.
Bloodrage   12-1-2020 21:24  Karma  +3   why morph their own face to be uglier?
Scorpius62   12-1-2020 17:36  Karma  +5   Sounds like anything other than straight FS was an upsell. Not my thing but she’s cute.
batman108   11-1-2020 02:34  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Rayguy   10-1-2020 16:27  Karma  +3   Nice attempt anyway
JeSun   10-1-2020 14:02  Karma  +5   Not quite a Thriller, but thanks!
Petay_1283   10-1-2020 11:14  Karma  +6   
annonusername   10-1-2020 06:48  Karma  +2   If she looks like a young Michael Jackson, I’ll be her Bubbles
UncleDad   10-1-2020 05:17  Karma  +5   Cute-tastic
sexfiend   10-1-2020 02:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hkindo   10-1-2020 00:10  Karma  +2   She looks like a young Michael Jackson...
simhyi   9-1-2020 23:11  Karma  +2   Nice