Subject: PE Coffee - Fake listing + bad case of YMMV ?
CoreTierOne
Kinky King

UID 262786
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1768
Posts 101
Karma 1750
Acceptance 357
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2020 20:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
PE Coffee - Fake listing + bad case of YMMV ?

Date & Time of Session:  Saturday 6th - 5pm
Location:  Room 5, 2/F, Lee Wah Building., 738A - 740C Nathan Rd., Prince Edward (MTR Exit B3 )
Link: http://go141.com/en/B18239-PE-14 ... Search(nationality)
Agent: -
Nationality: China, I guess
Face:  3.5/5 - See pic, large round face (not the pretty oval face)
Body:  3/5 - kept clothes on, but more on the fatter side, natural large B cup
Skill: 3/5 - BJ Average, starfish during sex, HJ was ok
Service: 1/5
GFE: 0/5
Price: $450
Session Length: 30 min
Repeat: no, maybe a better experience with a more pricing package, but not willing to try either way

Got intrigued by coffee's listing and decided to pay her a visit. Arrived at around 5, all the girls at lee wah building were available and chatting, got to coffee's room where she was also chatting with a friend who left immediately.
First impression is that she doesn't quite look like the the girl in the listings, she's definitely meatier, but in a voluptuous kind of way, she's still cute-ish and young-ish so that was a go for me.
Picture below is the one from her listing who looks the most like her, the other ones i'm sure is another person.

She shows me the menu, 400: wholepackage (30 min), 680 DUP + WholePackage (60 min), 1080 DUP + Wholepackage (60 min) - yea not sure the difference between the last 2.
Prices are different than the listing (allegedly 400 for 45 min and a whole bunch of services, which I got none of).
I want to go for the 30 min quickie, but she starts pushing for the other packages, try to tell her I'd take the more expensive package for next time. She still pushes some more but eventually gives up.

Went to shower, she soaps me while keeping the night dress and panties on.
Onto the bed she tries to jack up the price by 100, which I refuse, she insists some more and then gives up.

Fun parts begins with a quick catbath and some LB stocking. But her attention is diverted by the security monitor (some people in the hallway?).
Next goes the cap for CBJ, starts OK but again she stops to look at the security screen.
Honestly, BJ wasn't that great, no teeth at least, but nothing to remember, which could be ok in some circumstances, but is a disappointment here considering the video on her listing.
Again she keeps her clothes on, and she moves away as I try to reach LS. Sad cbj with no boobies, no pussy, and not even a cutie face doing eye contact, what a let down.

At long last she half removes the night dress so I finally get access to boobies (larger B size, natural), and the panties, so I can say that this is NOT the clean shaven pussy of the pictures, hers is trimmed at best.
She asks me to go for mish, again kinda sad no to get cg but whatever. Take my time to get her wet before going all the way in and go for a pounding while she lays like a starfish.
However after a while she stops me, motions a HJ because time is almost up. HJ finish was good at least.

Shower alone, dress up and give her 450, she gives me a look like she was expecting 500, but my hand is already on the door handle and I'm out.

Can't really recommend this girl. Listing is half fake, the price and services listed are a straight up lie.
The pictures are a half lie: the one showing a face are hers (but still a stretch from the real girl), the ones with no face are someone else (shaved pussy pic, skinny girl in bathtub, etc).
Service was bad, but I have a feeling it would have been different with another package (more time, better BJ, more sex etc), maybe ?, who knows...

Punting gods must be mad at me haha

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
annonusername   10-1-2020 06:51  Karma  +2   The punting Gods will smile on you soon enough. Great reporting!
UncleDad   10-1-2020 05:20  Karma  +5   Too bad. She's cute. And that a**hole looks like it's been put to use before. rawr.
Bloodrage   8-1-2020 16:30  Karma  +4   
Petay_1283   8-1-2020 11:32  Karma  +10   great report, thanks.
batman108   8-1-2020 07:41  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
bohica   8-1-2020 04:33  Karma  +8   Black coffee in bed!!!
sexfiend   8-1-2020 03:45  Acceptance  +1   Original
simhyi   8-1-2020 01:32  Karma  +2   Karma for you. Like you, I had a bad punt today too
Teo0406   7-1-2020 21:20  Acceptance  +1   what does DUP mean?
hotjac   7-1-2020 21:10  Karma  +6   Ouch! I can feel your pain between what was expected and realities slap in the face.
bohica
Throbbing Titan

UID 18417
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3379
Posts 2138
Karma 3340
Acceptance 782
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2020 04:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
How was her tongue action?!?  Have attached a screenshot for reference.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Bend Over Here It Comes Again...