Nationality and language: Mainland, Cantonese and Mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5, took a point off as she has had some work done
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $500
Repeat: Maybe

After reading some of the reviews about CoCo, I decided to give her a go seeing as I was walking around SSP anyway.  She was available when I walked up to her place, she greeted me very nicely and was very giggly.  "Leather jacket" she giggle as she hung up my jacket.  I didn't feel like making much small talk as I find the giggling schoolgirl act to be rather idiotic.  Despite being in her 40s CoCo has a very pretty face, with enhanced boobs (which are very nice to play with) and a tight waist(probably the result of a tummy tuck).  We stripped down and got cleaned up.  I really like playing with her boobs as they are very soft to the touch.  CoCo was giggling the entire time.  After we dried off she ask what package I would like.  I told her that I can't read Chinese as I am a BBC.  She giggle and didn't even bother to explain the packages she had available.  I laid down and she let me suck and play with her boobs.  She proceeded with the catbath and asked if I would like a bbbj.  I said yes, she proceed with the bbbj.  Which is ok, but I could feel her teeth scraping on the head of my lb at times.  After a bit she put a coat on my lb and rode me for a while.  We switched to doggy so I could give her a good pounding while I played with her boobs.  Finished off missionary until I shot my load into her, which took a while as I was literally pounding the hell out of her!    We got cleaned up and dressed.  I paid her.  She gave me a hug and a kiss "lease come back soon".  Overall CoCo is not bad, I think she would provide me with a much better service if I engage her in conversation.  But I just wasn't in the mood to talk to a goofy schoolgirl.

Recent Ratings
Shinnok   6-1-2020 07:37  Karma  +3   Excellent
pipolaki   3-1-2020 18:48  Acceptance  +4   That's my girl ! She revamped her page ! Nice codes ;D
Saralee09876543   2-1-2020 14:37  Karma  +3   Good ol' Coco!
Petay_1283   2-1-2020 14:37  Karma  +5   thanks