Karma 4436
Acceptance 934
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2019 07:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Switzerland] [Zurich] Globe FKK & Club Aphrodisia

It’s been a few days, and I wasn’t really motivated to post this report. That’s because I was quite disappointed with the overall quality in Zurich.

Flashback
On day 14 I took the train from Frankfurt to Zurich, and arrived in the main station at 1pm. From initially I had concerns on having enough money on me, so I withdrew €600 the day before and CHF 650 today just to make sure I had enough to pay all the girls, as I knew prices were more expensive here.

In terms of hotels, I was lucky enough to receive a free night award because I stay in Hyatt brand hotels for work quite a bit, and I decided to use my award at the Park Hyatt Zurich. Luckily when I checked in they further upgraded me to the Park Corner Suite room which was extremely nice (I believe a normal night stay here costs ~CHF 2200/night). If I was staying longer I’d be tempted to do an outcall just to show off the room.

After check-in I make my way to Club Globe using public transport. It only takes 30 minutes but as with everything else in Zurich, it’s quite expensive for a return ticket, approx. CHF 13. From the station (Schwerzenbach) it’s literally less than a 5 minute walk, much more convenient that the German FKKs I’ve been to, and I arrive at around 4pm.

The receptionist guy is pretty friendly, and explains the place once I tell him it’s my first time. He also arranges for the security (?) guy to show me around a little. While this club is supposed to be the biggest FKK in Switzerland, after coming from Shark I’m not impressed. I would say it’s roughly the same size as Oase’s indoor area.

There’s definitely quite a few things Globe does better than the German FKKs. 1. The robes are significantly fluffier, 2. Showers don’t turn off automatically, 3. The bar staff is attentive and polite, 4. Girls are required to pole dance so you almost always get a show, 5. Girls aren’t as pushy as Shark/Oase.

Unfortunately there’s also a few things which are worse: 1. Girls are not NEARLY as attractive to me as Shark. Even Oase had more attractive girls than here. Most were late 20s/early 30s and had bigger hips than my preference. Wasn’t impressed with the faces of most girls either. 2. Ratios on a Saturday afternoon were terrible. It really felt like there were more guys than girls in this club, and the 1-2 attractive young women were almost instantly snatched up by other customers. 3. There’s no place to hide and use your phone in the main area. While I understand the rationale to protect privacy, it’d be good if phones could be used, but have the cameras covered.

I stayed in the club from 4-8pm on the Saturday trying out their sauna (not hot enough), eating their food and wandering around the club. The problem was, I just couldn’t find a girl that was my type worth taking. Now perhaps this was because I had spent almost a week in Frankfurt and 3 days in Shark, but at CHF 140/30 vs €50/30 I was expecting a lot high quality of women. But instead the girls which were available were not even worth €25/30 to me. So for the first time in my life, I left an FKK without taking a single girl.

Instead I decided to visit Club Aphrodisia, which is more of a bar than an FKK. The concept is absolutely unique, where entry is free, alcohol is free, and the women are CHF 280/30 minutes & CHF 500/60 minutes. Oh, also the girls aren’t allowed to approach you unless you give them the ok.

I walk in there at around 8.30pm on the Saturday and see ~20 girls and 1 other customer. I sit down and relax with a beer while eyeing the talent. Not fantastic either, as a lot were in their late 20s/early 30s again, but a small step higher than Globe. I finish my beer, get a second and gesture to one of the girls to accompany me on the couch.

Came

Nationality & Language: Romanian, English
Face: 8/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 4/10 too crazy
Service: 4/10 – too crazy
GFE: 1/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length: CHF 280 for 30 minutes
WIR: No

Came is a 24 year old Romanian with blonde hair, a pretty face (a bit like Jodie Comer) but a bigger waist than my preference. 8/10 face 7/10 body. After seeing her body properly I really should have swapped for a different girl but we had good chemistry and had a really nice chat. No rush at all on her side to get up to the room, and she confirmed DFK, BBBJ & sex were included in the price. It’s always good to check.

After finishing my second beer I decide to head upstairs. The room is very nice and elegant, looks like a proper hotel room. I give the money to the girl in the room directly, and she disappears for a minute. We head to the shower, where I get DFK but end up washing myself.

Back into the room and I get plenty more DFK, and a pretty decent BBBJ. Unfortunately just before the session started Came snorted some coke. I don’t know if this had anything to do with it, but the sex was crazy fast and not in a good way. She was thrusting in and out like a crazy person to the point it became unattractive. Eventually it got bad enough I lost my erection and she tried to get me to finish using her hand. Again, she pumped at a breakneck speed which barely felt good. After a while I told her to stop, we gave up and got dressed.

Head back down to the bar, where I see the price is now busier with a few more customers. I have one more drink and head to the hotel.

Conclusion
Perhaps I was not here at the right time, but after Germany, Zurich is a huge disappointment. While I’m still glad I visited just to tick it off the list, I don’t see myself coming back voluntarily to the city. The places I went to just didn’t have enough girls my type (young, thin, innocent and pretty faces).

Transport: CHF 13.6
Entry: CHF 95 (+CHF 10 refundable deposit)
Ladies: CHF 280
Total: CHF 388.6

Recent Ratings
Weelock   2-1-2020 15:16  Karma  +3   Interesting story and good itel. Any pictures of anything ? I can give more k's if you have something.
hkpunter999   2-1-2020 04:31  Karma  +6   
jeffzeke   27-12-2019 19:12  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
UncleDad   20-12-2019 23:54  Karma  +5   i miss coke. lol
paladin310   20-12-2019 04:30  Karma  +5   Symathy Ks. Had heard that Globe was pricey but good. See comments.
ImageCreator   18-12-2019 23:32  Karma  +3   Great info!
RockyRockstar   18-12-2019 04:08  Karma  +5   Ouch not good sorry to hear
FlyingBreadMan   17-12-2019 07:40  Karma  +5   This is terrible to hear. My sympathies.
paladin310
Throbbing Titan

UID 45631
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4250
Posts 1340
Karma 4226
Acceptance 471
Reading Access 70
Registered 27-5-2010
Location The American West
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2019 04:33  Profile P.M. 
IME, the best time to go FKK-ing historically has been in November. It's pretty bleak until the girls return from the Holidays in mid to late Jan. Not sure when you went butDecember is pretty much a wasteland, no matter the FKK.

I had heard mostly favorable reports about Globe elsewhere over the years. Yes, it's pricey but that's a function of cost of living in CH as opposed to DE.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   2-1-2020 12:25  Karma  +5   good insight, thanks
dominate
Musky Member

UID 22622
Digest Posts 0
Credits 158
Posts 37
Karma 157
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-3-2009
Location Everywhere
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2020 02:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Skepti10's post

Great report, Bro. Next time, try Club Life: clublife.ch. The quality is always consistently unbelievable and girls are more refined than Globe.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   2-1-2020 12:26  Karma  +5   good info, thanks for sharing

dominate