[Colombia] Cartagena - Regular Tinder Date

Date: 11/29/19
Place: Tinder
Name: Cindy
Face: 7/10
Skills: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Damage: 200,000 COP

I received a message from my Airbnb host in Cartagena saying he found my passport. So, I arranged to return to Cartagena from Barranquilla to pick up my passport the following day. I had been chatting with an afro-Latina on Tinder for several days at this point, who lives in Cartagena. She's a 19 years old regular girl/ English student and not a working girl.

After picking up my passport, I waited several hours for her to arrive. I hear there girls are notorious for saying they are on their way when in fact they aren't. After she arrived, I paid for her taxi (25k pesos) and we went on a horse carriage ride around Old City Cartagena (50k pesos) and then we went to some fancy bar (130k pesos).

At this point it was clear she wanted to spend the night with me. But the last bus to Barranquilla had already left. So I booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express for the night. This is a new and really nice hotel outside of the Old City.

As soon as we entered the room, it was a lot of DFK and caressing but she wouldn't allow me below the waist. Then I went to shower and she joined me in the shower where I performed DATY on her and she returned the favor with BBBJ. Went to the bed for more DATY and BBBJ and FIV, which is when I realized a little blood on my finger from FIV.

Too late now to stop so I put on a condom and she started CG. First thing I noticed was how her LS was loser than the WGs I fucked before. I never understood how a normal young girl's vagina could be loser than a prostitute's. This girl performed CG really good though, almost as though she was dancing salsa on the dick.

I went to switch positions at which point she saw the blood on the condom and the white sheets and freaked out, so I didn't get to finish. We just went to sleep. There next morning, she went with me to the bus station. I needed to return to Barranquilla in time to check out of my hotel room there. At the bus station, I stuffed 200k pesos in her bag without showing her how much, and I told her it was for taxi home.

In hindsight, I probably would have been better off if I returned to Barranquilla to visit casas instead of meeting this girl.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
thmd   18-12-2019 10:54  Karma  +4   Probably is WG
Dr.A   16-12-2019 09:41  Karma  +6   
hktomcruise   7-12-2019 17:42  Karma  +3   Great story
Mike747   4-12-2019 16:30  Karma  +5   nice one!
batman108   4-12-2019 12:00  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
daytripper   4-12-2019 06:54  Karma  +8   You are a good writer. You could write books. Great honest report.
Freelancer   4-12-2019 00:31  Karma  +8   Favorable