Karma 170
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 20
Registered 23-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 1-12-2019 14:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bali SPA Experience

Hello had some time to explore Bali and had opportunity to visit several SPA during my trip, as I did not have option for evening or outcall.  Below is what I learned

Riverview Spa - https://www.riverviewspabali.com
Time         1130am and 90 minutes (extra 30 minutes as it was early in the day)
Cost:                Just over 1 million Rupiad and 100k tip, the nicest facilities
Service        Message, body to body, CBJ and CFS (1 short), no Kissing and jacuzzi session afterwards.
Line-up        5 Ladies available for the line-up.   Seat on couch/chair and ladies come in.  Average looking, not real Stunners  

Flame Spa Bali – https://flamespabali.com
Time         1030am and 60 minutes (had to wait for 15 minutes)
Cost:                Just over 800K Rupiad and 100k tip,
Service        Message, body to body, BBBJ, no CFS and shower together afterward
Line-up        4 Ladies available for the line-up.   Seat on couch/chair and ladies come in.  Average looking, not real Stunners  

Onasis
Address: Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.18X, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Time         2pm and 90 minute session (2 drinks)
Cost:                Just over 1.5 Million and 200k tip.  Location was okay
Service        Shower together, Message, body to body, Kissing, BBBJ (Hot/Cold), CFS, Jacuzzi/shower together afterward.  This was the best service, she also seem to enjoy the session and was not mechanical
Line-up        8 Ladies available for the line-up.   Look through Window and ladies cannot see you.  Average looking, the one I picked was seating in the last row and gave a high energy vibe  

Refrezz Spa - https://refrezzspabali.com
Sriya Spa Bali - https://sriyaspabali.com

Both of these SPAs offer message and happy ending only

Recent Ratings
daytripper   2-12-2019 15:53  Karma  +8   I've had good luck in hotels in room massage and sex in Jakarta. Partly luck.
barrel
Nookie Newbie

UID 21513
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32
Posts 24
Karma 32
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-12-2019 19:17  Profile P.M. 
Jakarta spa

Was in Jakarta for a short business trip and stayed at The Jayakarta Hotel and Spa. Didn't try their spa as I don't think anything goes on in there. The beauty of staying in this hotel is nearer Chinatown and you can take your pick of Chinese Restaurants in the area. Anyway, stayed there just for one night and is good value for the money you pay. Well, after dinner I wanted a massage and typed in spa and this spa name came up. Is called Sugar Spa and the price is quite reasonable. It was only two minutes walk from the hotel, so is dead easy to get to. Went in to look at the premises and it had a sauna and a decent size hot pool to relaxed in, so if you got for the legit massage, then this might be the place. After the shower and hot pool soaking I went up to the lounge where all the girls stay and you get to choice the girls you want. They also have an ipad where you can choice the girls, but don't believe it as the pictures could be quite old as the girl they try to give me was like 10kg heavier then the picture. So just pick the ones in the lounge. The price is 350k for massenge in a normal room and 500k for the VIP room.  As you can guess, the VIP room is the whatever you want to do room, so no need to think what is the up sell. Afterwards, the girl will asked for a tip but is not compuslory, if the service is good, then sure, if not just get change and go. Girls wise, between 5 to 7. If you have a few days free and like some action on budget, this might be the place to go.

Recent Ratings
daytripper   2-12-2019 15:56  Karma  +8   Try the in room massage at the hotel next time. Everytime i tried i was offered something. Ranging from full sex. Daty, ...
daytripper
Master Mongerer

UID 193170
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5094
Posts 319
Karma 5064
Acceptance 598
Reading Access 80
Registered 30-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 2-12-2019 15:59  Profile P.M. 
I met a lady about a 7-8 at a jakarta spa. Supposedly no specials allowed. Mostly i got zero until her.
We 69d in the room. Then i started dating her.
Now anything goes.
Muslim babes are hot.