Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2019 18:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report - TR Norika @ TST

Name: TR Norika @ TST #B19776
Link: http://go141.com/en/B19776-TST-HoneyGirls-TRNorika.html
Description: Late 20’s, 5’5”, 35D - 22.5 - 34

Face: 4/5 It is for sure the girl in the pics. Actually I would say that she is probably better looking in person than she does in pictures. Her skin seems to be touched up a bit, and looked like she had some acne or scars of acne covered by her makeup. Definitely a very pretty girl with a great smile, and beautiful teeth. Eyes are nice and big, and although she is wearing contacts, she doesn’t look alien our bug eyed. Overall just a very feminine look.  

Body: 4/5 I would say she seems shorter than 5’5”, but she has a very good proportionate body. Petite and as slim as they come. Great skin and tight all over her body. Although her tits are fake, they are not as hard as I would have thought. They are soft and there is enough there of herself that you wonder how she ended falling into peer pressure or insecurity. I would have given her a 5 our of 5 if her chest was real. She was pretty clean shaven with a slight patch. Very tight and very juicy. I could dine at that Y for days.  

Skill: 3/5 This isn’t her first time in Hong Kong, and seems to be rather familiar with the whole scene. She admittedly told me that she prefers the quick action, not long drawn out sessions, which require her to converse with the clients which isn’t easy considering the language barrier. This was an indirect way of telling me the session was almost over before it was over. Don’t get me wrong, she was great, and I know her agency has them booked up almost every day, so it does become a blur, and quick action almost accelerates that even more. So points off for her pushing the pace instead of taking it slowly. I do understand that busy girls and busy agencies have this tendency to keep it moving due to the high traffic.

Service: 5/5 This session was a bit different than most in that we pounced on each other right after the shower. There was no real intention for a massage, and there wasn’t much to talk about since she seemed quite turned on from the get go. Went right into DFK, and then went for DATY, which must have lasted for 10 minutes. It seemed as if she had cum, but was shy about it. She started into a BBBJ, but I couldn’t really resist anymore, so on went the helmet for a quick CBJ, and then pounded it out rather quickly and aggressively. The only reason why I say it was rushed was because there was so much time to spare, so we just talked. That is an overstatement, we weren’t talking, and more me trying to use a translate app to try out some cheesy Thai pick up lines. Would have prerferred a massage I guess.  

Language: Thai, basically no English

Rate: $800 / 40 mins

Repeat: Yes if I can get an appointment, because I have tried and she has been fully booked.   

Happy Hunting Bros !!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
diver1956   25-11-2019 00:33  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hotjac   24-11-2019 18:03  Karma  +6   Damn ... I want your budget ;)
Rayguy   23-11-2019 00:14  Karma  +3   
batman108   23-11-2019 00:05  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Freelancer   22-11-2019 19:50  Karma  +8   Favorable
porkchops   22-11-2019 18:46  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
blazing_saddles   22-11-2019 18:23  Karma  +5   

There is a First Time for everything . . .