Acceptance 767
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-11-2017
Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2019 08:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Vietnam adventure part 2

I will be doing another month in Vietnam again during winter break. New York is just too damn cold during this time of the year. I will be starting off the New Year by arriving in Vietnam Jan 02 leaving Jan 24. If anyone else is going or in the area and want to meet up just message me. Just like my first Vietnam trip I will be posting my trip adventure with the photos of the beautiful girls and I will actually try to not be lazy.

If anyone have any suggestion on what to do or some info on great places to have fun in Ho Chi Minh City please share them.
trust_00
Kinky King

UID 109710
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1254
Posts 138
Karma 1229
Acceptance 508
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2019 21:57  Profile P.M. 
Never mongered in Saigon, but I've read many stories.  Just be safe out there.. lots of stories about hookers robbing people lol.. Last time I went was a few years ago, we went to a place called Apocaplyse Now, which is one of those pickup bars.  I remember the girls were pretty hot there, but we were too drunk to take any home Other than that, stay at a hostel if you can, you'll meet a lot of cool young travelers there and possibly even free hookups
Jade_moon
Throbbing Titan

UID 221968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4775
Posts 197
Karma 4737
Acceptance 767
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-11-2017
Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2019 14:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 trust_00's post

Thank for the head up. This is my second trip there and yes Vietnam have lot of petty crimes. No one gonna kill you but everyone will try to steal your stuff if they can. My first trip someone did a drive by on a motorcycle and stole my smartphone right out of my hand. Another Russian person guy stole 1,300dollars from my backpack. I know who did it but useless I have prove can't do shit about it. But still overall the cost of the things I lost compare to the price I would of spend on my living lifestyle in Vietnam would of been way cheaper still than a week of partying in NYC. Also it seem to me the average girl in Vietnam is way hotter than the average girls in any other country even South Korea with their Asian barbies.

Sadly I don't do hostel I prefer my own private space just in case I feel like bring a girl back so I always book hotels.
austin821
Throbbing Titan

UID 115149
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3022
Posts 332
Karma 2963
Acceptance 1185
Reading Access 70
Registered 26-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 10-12-2019 04:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Jade_moon's post

Saigon has many places different types of action, you just need to go out of your way to find it.

Check out the Hot Toc's  around Bin Tahn market area, Can get a HJ or BJ at these place and often the girls will want you meet up after work.

Plenty of FS available in Little Tokyo in D1

Bars with FL's in Pastuer st D1

Walking street.

Saigon is a great place to visit, great food, beers and so many ex pats for all over the world.
Jade_moon
Throbbing Titan

UID 221968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4775
Posts 197
Karma 4737
Acceptance 767
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-11-2017
Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 13-12-2019 14:30  Profile P.M. 
2Dollar bill in Asia

I am preparing to go on my trip to Asia and bought a ton of American chocolate and ferrero rocher also a bunch of 2dollars bills. I than started to look online on forum to see what people in Vietnam would like. I than read that Vietnamese people love the 2dollar bills especially around New Year time which is actually less than 2months away. That some people actually trade for the bill dollar bill for more than it worth. Does anyone have any information to share on this topic and stuff to bring to Asia.

Also I fake GPS my phone so when I open my Line App people will think I am in HCMC already. I get random message from working girls offering their service to me. They normally ask for 1,300K or 1,000K but can normally talk them down to 800K.

I heard the working girls in Little Tokyo at D1 usually ask for a higher price than the standard price because lot of Korean and Japanese business man go to Little Tokyo to play. Can anyone give information on this?

[ Last edited by  Jade_moon at 13-12-2019 17:03 ]