Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 7159 pataca, 1 night and morning
Repeat: Maybeee???

I've read several very sparse reviews of Club 9. I was determined to try out this mysterious KTV place, which was apparently the best sex KTV in Macau. I also wanted an experience similar to the famous Dongguan KTVs.

Club 9 is actually not mysterious at all - it's just very very expensive, which is why most mongers don't go there. You can find it going up the main elevators of L'Arc Hotel, on the fifth floor.

The club is very fancy and dark, with lion? statues to the sides as you go in. There are lots of rooms and a fair amount of activities going on, mostly groups of people walking in and out. Some people just ask for line-ups and bring the ladies to their hotels, without any singing. I was told the ladies are separate from those in Victoria Sauna.

I asked for 可儿 (PM me and I can give her WeChat, although you can also find her by just asking directly for the name when you go in). I had thought she would be the same person as in Golden Dragon Night Club and was surprised when a different person appeared.

I forgot a lot, but here are the approximate prices I remember:

One pack of beer (可儿 paid for two packs)

Singing

0??? OR ~1200???
Sitting, one hour (given to Club 9)

Sitting, one hour (given to lady)

3000???
Long time (given to Club 9)

Long time (given to lady in morning)

Yes, it's quite pricey - almost 1K USD for two girls to sit and one to long time. And those who go in groups still have to pay around 1K USD. But this was a once-in-a-lifetime experience for me, and I make a lot of money, so I was willing to do it.

The room was absolutely enormous. It was way too big for me, and I asked for a smaller one. They said there were no smaller rooms. So I ended up singing KTV with two ladies in this stadium-sized empty space.

可儿 brought line-ups of around 6-8 girls each. From reading reports I expected the best girls to be last. Indeed, the first line-up was truly hideous.

The second and third were also quite ugly. I asked 可儿 in concern whether she only had ugly ladies.

Fortunately the pretty ones started coming around the 4th line-up. I think I chose one then. Around the 6th line-up I chose another.

I thought it would end then, but 可儿 brought more line-ups. In the 8th line-up I saw a beautiful girl from my home province and embarrassingly replaced the lady to my left.

That wasn't it, however. 可儿 seemed to have an unending supply of line-ups with exquisite girls. Finally, by the ~10th line-up, I said to stop.

I had one lady, dressed in a really hot dress, from my home province to my left. To my right was another lady, with long legs left open by her dress. I had a lot of fun groping those legs.

Ahead of time, I told both that my Chinese was not great and to leave if they were uncomfortable with a foreigner. Language proved a problem throughout. My Chinese is just not good enough to flirt, and so our communication was strained.

I started singing a couple of my favorite songs, mostly in English, after they helped me figure out the KTV machine. Unfortunately there was no KTV Girlfriend Experience. The ladies remained polite but somewhat distant and uninterested in my world-renowned singing abilities. I found it's also impossible to hold a microphone and grope two girls at the same time.

The ladies refused to sing when I invited them. I was really surprised, as from the Dongguan reviews KTV girls apparently love to. But these KTV girls refused.

Instead they seemed to be interested in playing dice games. I learned and played several rounds with them. Dice games seemed more interactive and aroused a bit more of their interest.

Afterwards, I sang again - after all, I'd come here for KTV, not dice games! Again I invited them to sing their favorite songs, and they refused again. As the hour ended, the lady to my right - at first quite warm towards me - started coldly looking at her smartphone. This was probably because I'd admitted the one to my left was from my same hometown, meaning I wouldn't choose her (she was correct).

Throughout I drank a bit of beer, albeit not much. The ladies drank little to none. No drinking, no singing - what chaste women!

I experienced some of that famous Dongguan trickery as the ladies were very skilled at filling our cups. I didn't even notice them doing it once. Fortunately we ordered only two packs. However, I can see how they could go through a dozen packs in one KTV outing in order to increase the customer fee.

After our lukewarm hour ended, with no real flirting but me enjoying the opportunity to grope two hot girls, I called 可儿. The two ladies left, and 可儿 asked how was the experience, to which I admitted language problems. I then chose the lady from my home province.

As my hometown lady returned with a smile, we held hands and walked out the hotel. I actually found this really hot, even despite the lukewarm KTV. Something about being kind of drunk and holding hands with a beautifully dressed girl you've been with for an hour - and then taking a taxi to your hotel, knowing that you'll have sex. It's an experience.

In conclusion, Club 9 was expensive. It's meant for groups, but each person still pays 1K USD for the lady. And if you're not Chinese, you won't get a Girlfriend Experience.

Club 9, Long Time
Once in my room, the KTV girl undressed. Sadly, like many prostitutes, she looked much more emaciated and older than indicated from her dress, with a tattoo. She was probably in her late twenties. Later she said that if she took off her make-up, I'd be scared. Fortunately, that nightmare scenario never occurred (I believe a lot of prostitutes keep their make-up on during long time while sleeping, to avoid this situation).

Generally speaking, her body was still pretty hot. It would have been hotter if she'd had more curves. Previously I've been a fan of the thin archetype, but after so many emaciated prostitutes I'm really starting to see why Renaissance Europe and the Tang Dynasty appreciated fat women. Sex really is better with a woman with curves.

We showered, dried, and had sex.

KTV girl long time sex is quite different from sauna girl long time sex. A sauna girl kind of gives you her sauna performance, except in your hotel shower and bed. She goes through her routine, and at the end her body vacuums out your lifeforce. KTV girl sex is much more natural. Although with KTV girls you do a lot more of the work; they kind of do nothing, lie there, and smile while you're inside them.

I caressed my KTV girl and kissed her all over - between the breasts, the breasts, the stomach, the inner thighs. Unlike a sauna girl, with a KTV girl it was a lot more like hooking up with a girl in a club. She asked if it was the first time that I'd had sex in a long time. Actually it'd been only two days, haha. I said it was a few days.

I took out a condom, but she gave me her own (which was quite oily). I had a bit of trouble unwrapping it in my excitement (and - sadly - inexperience). She said 傻逼. Lol.

Then I was not erect because of the condom. Probably having seen this before, she gave kind of a slow handjob, which did the job.

We did missionary, which was very enjoyable as usual. Probably the highlight of a young man's life is doing missionary with a beautiful girl, lol. Then I came inside her.

We showered. Annoying, as we went to sleep she wrapped a towel around herself (probably a trick to prevent me from wrapping my arms around her while sleeping). When I asked why, she said something I didn't understand (the next morning, I searched for it - apparently something to do with a facial mask).

I was actually okay with not cuddling as we slept. From experience I find it incredibly hard to sleep that way. Do any of you have the same experience?

We woke up much later than the 10 a.m. deadline for long time. According to Club 9's contract, I was due morning sex. However, I usually can't cum twice that way, so I didn't insist. She was probably pretty delighted not to do her womanly duty (she asked me in suspicion what I was doing as I dressed).

My home province lady dressed in her beautiful outfit. We added WeChats. Sadly, she never posts pictures, and I can only see three days of her history. I'm having a hard time remembering her face, which is sad.

We hugged (I made sure to hug her - I love doing this to beautifully dressed and perfumed ladies). Finally it was good-bye.

Recent Ratings
Johnnyr555   19-7-2020 12:42  Karma  +8   Just love this report. Great work bud!
heymikey   30-6-2020 12:27  Karma  +3   Well done!
oatmeal12345   22-6-2020 00:57  Acceptance  +1   
timias421   25-2-2020 20:09  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jeffzeke   22-12-2019 18:42  Karma  +10   I've always been curious about KTV experiences, this was a great review.
xiaodidi   9-12-2019 18:25  Karma  +5   Favorable
zennor   22-11-2019 17:53  Karma  +5   Back in Macao soon but I think I'll skip this one. Thanks for taking one for the team!
hotjac   20-11-2019 14:38  Karma  +5   A sort of bizarre experience - enthusiasm is needed or its the same as a wife ... ;)
lefeu   20-11-2019 14:36  Karma  +6   Excellent
Skepti10   17-11-2019 13:01  Karma  +6   Excellent
bohica   16-11-2019 21:02  Karma  +5   傻逼 K points!!!
viking0812   16-11-2019 16:57  Acceptance  +1   
simhyi   16-11-2019 15:10  Karma  +2   Excellent. Cuddling before sleeping is perfect, but I personally cant do it all night.
Ryouko
Carnal Conqueror

UID 262256
Digest Posts 0
Credits 429
Posts 22
Karma 428
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2019 09:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
By the way, this was my first ever KTV experience. Please tell me if I did something wrong at Club 9 in getting the ladies to flirt. I would love to do KTV with another monger if I ever go back to Macau, but unfortunately nobody took up my offer to spend a thousand dollars enjoying my truly amazing bass tenor.

Also, from reading some of the reviews - it seems that the selection process goes throughout the sitting period? There is supposed to be no singing, and you merely play dice games with the ladies for, say, 15 minutes? Then after 15 minutes you call another series of line-ups and replace one/both ladies if you desire? And you do this continuously until you are satisfied and then play with the ladies for the remainder of the time? In this case the whole process would be about spending an hour to select a lady you like, rather than singing. Is that how it's supposed to work, or am I off-base?

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   22-12-2019 18:44  Karma  +5   no answer from me because I have not KTV experience, but giving you more K's!
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4483
Posts 248
Karma 4436
Acceptance 933
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2019 21:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Ryouko's post

I haven't been to a Macau KTV yet, but the KTVs in south east asia (where the girls are primarily Viets/Thais/very rarely Chinese) are more for drinking/chatting/groping rather than actual singing.

Dice and card games (where drinking is the objective) are the mainstays of the KTVs I visit. Then once the girls get loosened up we continue the drinking games and they will alternate between drinking and making out when they "lose".

I'm not aware of the swapping system, but I suspect the house fee is for an hour regardless of which girl you choose and you tip the girl's full fee each time you swap.

And yes, I hate sleeping with WGs most of the time. Which is why I prefer the sauna style where I get to leave afterwards...

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   22-12-2019 18:44  Karma  +5   good info, thanks for sharing.
Ryouko
Carnal Conqueror

UID 262256
Digest Posts 0
Credits 429
Posts 22
Karma 428
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2019 14:19  Profile P.M. 
Ohh...intriguing. How do you get them to kiss (each other, I assume)?
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4483
Posts 248
Karma 4436
Acceptance 933
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2019 21:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Ryouko's post

I always just take 1 girl at a time so they're kissing me. I'm guessing they're much more willing to kiss guys than each other.

How it works is when they lose the game and have to drink, they can choose to either drink or give me a kiss. Usually it starts off as a chaste peck, but if the chemistry is there, it becomes a makeout session pretty quick

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   22-12-2019 18:45  Karma  +5   interesting! This sounds like fun.
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2627
Posts 397
Karma 2571
Acceptance 1121
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Online
Post at 29-12-2019 12:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Ryouko's post

(1) ln Zhuhai KTVs, many mongers are willing to share a K room with a stranger because there is a minimum charge for booking a K room. More ppl means K room fee can be shared. However, Macau KTVs don't have a minimum charge. No matter you go alone or in a group, the manger still gives you a big K room. Besides, once guy gets drunk, he will not behave properly. To avoid any possible trouble, it makes sense mongers do not invite a stranger to visit KTV together in Macau.
(2) Your description of girl selection is right. For tea or night dance, you roughly have a bit more than one hour to stay in the K room. If you can settle your girl very quickly, you still have time to play karaoke before heading to the hotel room. If you go for overnight, there will be no time limit in the K room. After selecting your girl, you can either leave or stay in the K room until the close of night club.
gilgamesh982
Lustful Lord

UID 99770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 814
Posts 74
Karma 810
Acceptance 77
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-12-2012
Location Between them legs..
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2020 17:05  Profile P.M. 
In my limited experience of doing KTVs in South East Asia, it is a lot more fun and wild when you go with a group. The ideal scene would be you and two friends or more, pick up a bunch of girls and then go wild groping, kissing and fingering the girls while drinking a LOT of alcohol. Nobody really cares about singing, usually we will leave singing to the ladies.

In this case, I assume you were alone? If it's me, I would pick one really hot girl that I wanted for myself, then ask her to pick a friend/somebody she knows to join you. What I see is that the two girls you picked didn't really know each other well so the whole session sounds a little awkward-ish, from your descriptions of course.

And then there's the language barrier, nothing much you can do about it.

Usually I'd avoid KTV if I am punting alone, if you wanna do KTVs, make sure you go with a group of like-minded friends. It can be a whole different kinda situation compared to what you experienced.
bigswingingdik
Lustful Lord

UID 65962
Digest Posts 0
Credits 911
Posts 613
Karma 899
Acceptance 234
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2020 04:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 alex_french's post

Is that for Macau too?   if you get overnight  you can stay in the karaoake room unlimited time?
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2627
Posts 397
Karma 2571
Acceptance 1121
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Online
Post at 14-2-2020 11:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 bigswingingdik's post

In Macau, normally you can stay in the k room until the close of the night club for the overnight package. The problem is if you buy an overnight coupon, you will use it after 11pm.
bigswingingdik
Lustful Lord

UID 65962
Digest Posts 0
Credits 911
Posts 613
Karma 899
Acceptance 234
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2020 04:37  Profile P.M. 
how much are overnight coupons?

Recent Ratings
porkchops   5-5-2020 05:36  Acceptance  +1   Ask by PM instead of reviving oldish threads...
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2627
Posts 397
Karma 2571
Acceptance 1121
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Online
Post at 5-5-2020 11:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 bigswingingdik's post

I don't know the current price. Last year it is between 2500 and 3000 HK dollars from Sunday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday nights are more expensive.

Recent Ratings
bigswingingdik   17-5-2020 02:32  Karma  +4   thanks
bigswingingdik
Lustful Lord

UID 65962
Digest Posts 0
Credits 911
Posts 613
Karma 899
Acceptance 234
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2020 02:34  Profile P.M. 
Thats what I remember from like two years ago.  Around 3000 for the voucher.  And I think around another 3000 for the girl.  I believe one hour.   For Whatever reason  I remember the gudes at Shun Tak not realling tryinmg to sell these.   He was i fac t actively discouraging me from going there.  Not sure why , probably less profit for him.
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2627
Posts 397
Karma 2571
Acceptance 1121
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Online
Post at 17-5-2020 16:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 bigswingingdik's post

Just clarify the price of girls, 3k is overnight price of a normal girl (see Ryouko's breakdown). She stays with you until morning. Of course, you can also choose a short term service (1 hour in K room and 1 hour in hotel room) despite you use overnight coupon. The price is 1.5k for normal girl. In this case, you can stay in your hotel room until next morning. Besides, you also have to pay extra money for what so call "table hour", which depends on the class of girl. For a normal girl, the overall price for overnight service should be between 7k and 8k (not including singing KTV and alcohol).
FYI, overnight price for model, super model and Korean supermodel are 3.3k, 5k and 14k, respectively.

Recent Ratings
bigswingingdik   1-6-2020 03:27  Karma  +4   Excellent
heymikey
Carnal Conqueror

UID 31690
Digest Posts 0
Credits 383
Posts 163
Karma 377
Acceptance 122
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-9-2009
Location Hong Kong and NYC
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2020 12:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 gilgamesh982's post

I agree with gilgames! I have also found it best to choose the girl who I find best (beautiful plus a nice smile and some interaction during line-uo) and then ask her to pick her most attractive and fun friend. (Not just any friend, as some will pick an ugly girl so she is kept LT and not the other girl.) I found that after a few drinks, these 2 friends will generally get a lot closer with each other than otherwise. And the few times that I left with both girls, it was a great experience -- including the only true girl-on-girl experiences I ever witnessed in Asia.