Agent:                                           Just a phone number
Nationality & Language:                  Chinese
Face:                                           4/5
Body:                                          3/5
Skill:                                           3/5
Service:                                       3/5
GFE:                                            3/5
PSE:                                            N/A
Price & Session Length:                  £200 1 hr (£180 + £20 for BBBJ)
Repeat:                                        Maybe 2nd time she would be less robotic. But here are many other girls to see now.

This one was an odd one and, although it wasn't that good, it opened a few doors for me to seeing other Chinese girls in London through their network.

I'm in London doing some shopping on the weekend and I get a text message replying to a message I sent to an agent. I asked them if they were ok with white guys. The reply was no, so I asked if they knew anyone who did. They didn't reply for about half an hour so I was about to give up but then I got this picture (below) and they said she was ok with white guys. So, I'm totally unprepared but I figure if I see this girl then they will know I'm ok. I figured it was kind of a test so I went for it. Really pissed off a friend of mine who I was meant to be meeting to pick up some girls, but this was a one time opportunity.

I set a time and then I had to rush to get some cash and be there on time. It was very cloak and dagger stuff. The text asked me to meet at a cafe near Leicester Square station. I stand outside the cafe and a guy comes to get me. Chinese guy of course, speaks perfect English and we joke around a bit.

He takes me to an old hotel, the kind you'd never notice walking around London and in we went. Nice, old unused hotel, old lift, just big enough for 2 people. Beautiful curved staircase, bit old but 'has potential' as they say. Anyway, we come out of the lift, through a door and there's a girl standing by an open door to a bedroom.

She's older than the picture, bit I can see it's her. She has put on a bit of weight but still attractive. She tells me to come in and is very friendly. Speaks some English but we still have to use Google translate for some things. I shower in a nearby bathroom and go back into the room. She's a bit surprised that I take a shower actually but I've just been rushing around so I need it.

The room is quite dark. It's about midday and the curtains are drawn. You can tell this place gets some regular action. The guy says it's temporary but it feels permanent to me.

I get on the bed and she starts with a massage, asking me where first. I ask for shoulders and get a good massage. When done, I flip over and she asks if I want a CBJ or BBBJ, I say BBBJ and then she says that £20 extra. I'm cool with that (I always bring a bit of extra cash juuuuust in case...). BBBJ is ok, but short, I don't complain as I figure its best not to be difficult. She actually introduces me to 'fire and ice' but just the fire part, as she drinks some hot water from a flask before the BBBJ.

So, pretty forgettable sex, only memorable thing that happened was the condom slipping off during doggy and had to change. I guess I just wasn't in the mood and got a bit soft. She was a lovely girl though, the kind you'd like to marry if you could and have cute kids with... Errr, where was I.

Um ,yes, that's about it. The only really funny, or odd, depending on how you look at it was that when I was in the shower, she came in a went to toilet. Maybe just being careful as the condom came off, whatever, I didn't look.

After the shower, I came back to the room and gave her an envelope with the payment. She counts it in front of me (kind of, I don't like to look) and she say's it's £10 short . I'm pretty sure I got it right but whatever, I pay another £10. Lesson learnt, if they want a fistful of cash, then count it out or pay in £50's.

I get her number and take the long way out of the building, admiring the old architecture as I go down the steps. As I leave, I think to myself, nobody knows what goes on behind these doors. I didn't, know I know.

I message the agent, say she was nice and now I get messages with new girls all the time. Too many to handle TBH as I'm seeing a regular girl now who is just mind blowing (sorry, keeping her to myself )

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
polamor   29-12-2019 03:44  Karma  +1   
dakenjiro   8-11-2019 20:34  Karma  +3   can you share the number? sounds like a fun time :)
batman108   8-11-2019 10:22  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
27niborder
Erotic Emperor

UID 263606
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2255
Posts 90
Karma 2243
Acceptance 244
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-10-2019
Location London
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2019 05:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 27niborder's post

Oh, and if anyone wants the number of the agent then PM me. Though be warned, it might depend on their mood and they either won't reply or just say no.