Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, spoke decent english
Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5 (baby damage and bolt ons)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 1970 Shun Tak Ferry Terminal coupon no tip
Repeat: Never going back to Darling 1

I have not been to Macau for years and have been building up an itch for a Vietnamese provider again. A few years ago I frequented the old Hou Va and had some of the best experiences there and even though it was a bit gritty it was a great deal in Macau.

So I went to Shun Tak and bought a coupon for 1970. Booked a room at Sofitel Ponte 16 which is literally a stone throw away from Darling 1.

Arrived, settled in and decided to walk around a bit. I strolled around near the hotel and there is not much to see unfortunately. It is a local neighborhood and park nearby. I decided to buy couple of beers and sit down and look at the world go by. Darling 1 is opposite of the park.

Finished off the beers, crossed the road and entered through the side entrance. I was a bit surprised how big it was and how many girls were lined up. But to my disappointment 90% were thais and that is not what I was looking for. So I sat down and asked for another beer which was given to me for free. I read somewhere on the forum that you can ask the indonesian mama-sans for advice, don't do it. I ended up asking about three vietnamese and she said were all "very good" and "same".

I ended up picking 397 that had been smiling and waving all the time which is usually a good sign. She was sitting down and wore a tight top with a big cleavage and showed a bit of her stomach which I figured would not hide any baby damage, wrong!

Met her to go to the room and already I am regretting it and wondering why I did not use the binoculars. She was of course older than I thought. Anyway off to the room, undress and notice the baby damage and a tattoo that she hid very well. In the tub I found out no kissing allowed and she washed my dick for what seemed a centrury and inspected the knob for any ulcer or who knows what. She finally gave me a pretty pathetic bbbj. Somehow I managed not fo feel let down. I would just try to make the best of the situation.

Dried up, went to the bed and took out my own 0.01s. Bit more bbbj then time for boom - boom. Banged her for a very long time and she was pretty tight even though she had a kid. After the deed she actually gave a pretty good massage only to end the event with the final downer, she wanted an additional 500hkd for a second round. Not a chance.

I was expecting PSE at darling one but got a mediocre experience unfortunately. I will not be going back again. Might try Hou Va in its updated form instead.

Mama-san will get bonus points from giving me a total of three beers for free.

Recent Ratings
Ryouko   6-11-2019 11:11  Karma  +3   Had that experience multiple times as well. Ugly Viet girls really know how to look young and beautiful.
lefeu   28-10-2019 13:16  Karma  +6   Don't give up on Darling 1 so quickly. I've been there numerous times, and had some wonderful moments.
hotjac   27-10-2019 19:13  Karma  +4   It seems to be a real hit or miss there with nothing in-between.