Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-10-2019 03:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report - S Kello @ TST #B16071

Name: S Kello @ TST #B16071
Link: http://go141.com/en/B16071-TST-HoneyGirls-SKello.html
Description: Mid 20’s , 5’5”, 35C - 23 - 34 

This agent has been great, and has supplied some pretty hot Thai girls, that have been unique in my opinion. Tried booking the other girl for a few days, but instead I got Kello. And boy am I happy I met her.

Face: 5/5 Exactly the same as the pics. Actually probably better in person now that I am looking at the pics again. First of all, this girl looks Chinese, she could even pass for Korean. She is very fair skinned, and totally has the girl next door type. Her smile is so sweet, and thank god she doesn’t have braces. Teeth are super straight and cute. Just overall a super sweet girl with a very naughty side.  

Body: 4/5 Slim, petit, probably under 45kg, has skin that is probably the smoothest, most youthful skin I have touched in a while. Her youthful body is very firm and not an ounce of fat on her. She tastes as good as she looks.

Skill: 3/5 This I believe is her second trip here, so she has some experience, but will get better in her future trips. Now I mentioned that she looks young and innocent enough, but what threw me was the sounds she makes. Shockingly, she was louder than anyone I have seen in recent memory. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, shit, shit, shit, yes, right there, harder, don’t stop…” Usually this type of exaggerated moaning is a turn off for me, simply because it always seems over the top, or more often than not she is totally faking it. However, with Kello it seemed genuine, and she tried to hold it at times, but then couldn’t help it. I believe she came 3 times. Again her dirty talk really turned me on, and I am not usually a fan.

Service: 4/5 BBBJ, DFK, DATY, 69, massage was hot and she took direction very well. Young, attentive, submissive, and didn’t tired or complain at all. Every instruction, regardless of subtle or direct, she followed without hesitation. She also kept telling me how much I was teasing her, and if I could just put it back in already. Yes yes I know, I know it is most likely all an act, and she isn’t really enjoying the session that much. Although this may be true, I don’t care if I am getting her off, or the thought of all the money she is making gets her off.      

Language: Minimal English, Thai

Rate: $1600 / 90mins

Repeat: Yes

By the time I posted this report, I believe she has left already. I will post these earlier if I can.

Happy Hunting Bros !!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
pp2468   15-12-2019 04:35  Acceptance  +1   1600 is pricey for thai
banter141a   19-11-2019 14:46  Karma  +4   
hotjac   16-11-2019 22:06  Karma  +6   good find - thanks for sharing ...
hkmann   16-11-2019 15:17  Karma  +4   1600 for a thai, pricey
arandom   16-11-2019 11:40  Karma  +2   
bohica   16-11-2019 02:26  Karma  +5   don’t stop…
Explorer1   15-11-2019 09:32  Karma  +4   
hktomcruise   26-10-2019 16:26  Karma  +3   Good report
Petay_1283   25-10-2019 11:22  Karma  +8   thanks
batman108   25-10-2019 08:56  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
Rayguy   24-10-2019 15:48  Acceptance  +3   

There is a First Time for everything . . .
Beatthedrums
Nookie Newbie

UID 264486
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-11-2019
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2019 07:50  Profile P.M. 
Any contact info ?? Very interested
FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2019 10:55  Profile P.M. 
She asked me not to give out her private contact info. So I must respect her wishes. She did tell me she will be back to HK in the new year.

cruisinby
Carnal Conqueror

UID 264450
Digest Posts 0
Credits 279
Posts 40
Karma 272
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2019
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2019 13:22  Profile P.M. 
I’ve been curious about the TR and TST hotel girls but I’ve honestly been worried that they might be post op ladyboys.

I did see some pics from TR the other day for one girl that looked amazing but she was gone by the time I visited.

Anyone know if TR and TST ever use ladyboys in their lineup?

Recent Ratings
arandom   16-11-2019 11:40  Acceptance  +2   That's my concern too haha. Some TR can look so hot!
FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-11-2019 14:15  Profile P.M. 
From my experience, I have never encountered a ladyboy from the mentioned agencies. TR and THAL have the hottest Thai girl stables in the ciity. Although sometimes Thai girls that go for a certain look, will come off as looking a little ladyboyish. However, to be honest, I don't think these two agencies would risk their reputation with even an attempt to pass off a ladyboy for a real girl. However, that doesn't mean there aren't many of them in the city. You see them all the time walking around, but luckily for us I have only seen them at the walkups. This shouldn't prevent you from going to the session to see for yourself. Trust me, at this point, I will be the first to admit that if purely based on appearance, there are some that I would have sworn was a girl. So based on looks only, I would say the chance of mistaking them for a real lady is even higher, because some are even more feminine than the real Thai ladies. Don't hate, just anticipate. One you touch them, or hear them talk, it is pretty obvious. Again I talking mostly about the walkups. These Thai girls that work in the hotels, I personally have not come across a ladyboy. Espeiclally if they are apart of these reputable Thai agencies in TST. So you are more safe than not with these hotel girls.

I will say though that they all heavily alter their pics, and really beautify them to the point where sometimes you will sit there for 5 mins just trying to figure out if that is really her, or exactly how long ago the pics were taken. lol But trust me, I have spent more than enough money, time, and effort to know for a fact that TR and THAL have the hottest hotel Thai girls in the city.  

Occasionally you will get a very young hot newbie at one of the walkups, where it is most likely their first time here. If they are truly that hot and young, they will end up working at a hotel, or switching agencies down the road simply because there is more money to be made.

And just as a final side note, if I am being honest, I find that TR girls watch the clock, and sometimes rush the sessions. Of course this is also because they seem to be busier than most of the other Thai girls, so they literally have the next customer already waiting downstairs. So if I see a TR girl, it either has to be the first punt or the last punt of the evening to get best bang for buck.   

THAL girls are more relaxed, and easy going. Almost every session, I end up going way over time. Luckily they will give me that leniency instead of the agent at TR. The only downside with THAL is that they will not have more than 2 girls at a time to choose from. Whereas TR usually has at least 5 or more working, so you can choose if you don't like what you see. Hope this info helps and we will start seeing more reports for Thai girls.

Quick question, I have never tried the Thai girls in KT or the New Territories. Can those be trusted? How is the service? Are the pics even real? I just haven't ever had a chance to venture to that part of the city yet. Any info or piointers would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps even a recommendation would be great.

THAL seems to be off right now, most likely due to the protests. So stay safe out there. Happy hunting!!  

Recent Ratings
hotjac   16-11-2019 22:08  Karma  +5   Great info!