Date & Time of Session: 20 Oct 2019 - 6:00pm
Name: Apple
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/zh-TW/advertisement/13121
Nationality & Language: Chinese, speaks Chinese & English
Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 2/5
Price & Session Length: HK$1,000 - 60min (Massage & Anal)
Repeat: Nope

After visiting Jasmine in the same building I decided I should try the other anal girls at Hing Loong. I've read other punters who have gone to Jasmine, Apple & Bobo so I messaged both Apple & Bobo after work one evening to see if either of them were available. Apple replies first saying yes so I was about to head over there but 10 min later she msgs back saying she can not because its time for dinner.. and then when I asked "Will you be back after dinner?" she tells me she's now available again?? Anyways, she tells me that she will eat after our session. She quotes me $800 for the massage + full package & anal on WhatsApp but when I arrived in person she tells me its $1,000. I get annoyed whenever girls change the agreed price or agreed service but still went along as I might have tipped the extra $200 anyways.

I get in the shower first and she's on her phone for a few minutes and joins shortly after. Cleans me thoroughly and when we step out she's back msging on her phone for a min before we start the massage. Her massage skills are decent but she repeatedly got msgs on her phone which made a *ding* sound every time. (So annoying..) She then gets call and instead of most girls who either ignore it or put it on silent... She decides to answer it... its her friend saying she's waiting for her at the restaurant and asking how long she will take. Apple tells her to just order first and when the her friend said she's going to order for the both of them I wanted to chime in and say "Mind if you order an extra sweet & sour pork rice for me?" All this talk of food was getting me hungry as well.

I didn't want to keep poor Apple away from dinner too long so I flipped over for her to get started on LB. After a bit of DT BBBJ the cap comes on and I get to work on her ass. Apple might not be the prettiest of girls but she can definitely take a pounding. I assume she just wanted me to hurry and finish so she could get to that dang dinner so she let me go at it pretty hard until I eventually .

I wasn't a big fan of her always on her phone during the session. Hopefully Bobo will be a better experience when I have some time to visit her. ONWARDS