Reading Access 40
Registered 22-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 20-10-2019 07:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Yiwu] Hotel Massage Vol2

Date & Time of Session:  18th October 2019
Name:  Didn't ask
Nationality & Language: Chinese, spoke a little English and used Translate on phone
Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 680RMB for 45min Japanese oil massage + 1820RMB for FS
Repeat: Maybe

So after a long trip, i finally arrived in Yiwu. Went for my favorite Indian restaurant here, had some really good food and back
to the hotel. Since i did not want to go to sleep at 8p.m i decided i try again the "massage" service they provide here in this hotel.

Went to the Foot Bath floor, was given the menu, there is about 5-6 different massages available in the evening. Chose 45min Japanese
Oil massage and a lady directed me to a room where i had been before but this time asked me that they also do massages in the room now.
So i chose my own room and went up. After about 5minutes, a young chinese lady rang my doorbell.

She was quite pretty, small body, small boobs. She prepared the bed, told me to get to my boxers and lay down on my belly.
Quite OK oil massage for the back until she reached my ass. Took off my boxers and started with the legs. After about 10 minutes
she started tickeling my balls from behind. After another 10 minutes asked me to turn over.

Some avarage massage on the chest and belly and she took my dick in her hands. I asked her for the price and she told me that
HJ costs 1000RMB extra. Did not ask for the BJ price since i know they only do CBJ. Asked for FS and was quoted 3000 RMB which i negotiated
down to 2500RMB totally inc. massage. She says OK. She went for a quick shower and came back naked (average small boobs, not so hairy as average chinese),
straight to classic chinese Catbath which is quite random i think. Finally capped me and started with BJ which was below average. Told her to stop, she lubed herself and got on top. Man she was super tight. And she told me i was really big and she had never had that size dick in her.
After about 5 minutes in cowgirl, i was quite ready to come already so i decided to switch positions. Went to mish, pounded her for another great 15 minutes, took of the dom and
came on her belly. I went to quick shower, she after me, paid up and she was ready to leave. Upon leaving, she told me that they now also provide overnight service, but since i
was not interested in it, i didn't get the price. But you guys atleast know that it's in the menu!

Recent Ratings
Fkklover   21-10-2019 23:27  Acceptance  +1   Great report. Can you PM the name of the hotel? It s so difficult to get YIWU info.
kgb2005   20-10-2019 15:39  Acceptance  +1   Original
kgb2005
Carnal Conqueror

UID 240330
Digest Posts 0
Credits 431
Posts 66
Karma 423
Acceptance 155
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-5-2018
Status Offline
Post at 20-10-2019 15:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
name of hotel

Could you please tell me the name of Hotel?