Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 19-10-2019 09:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report - Teenage Girl @ Jordan #B15614

Name: Teenage Girl @ Jordan #B15614
Link: http://go141.com/en/B15614-Jorda ... es-Teenagegirl.html
Description: Mid 20’s , 5’6”, 35D - 21 - 36 

Walking around the dark alleys of Jordan is very different at night than in the day time. It can get quite chaotic in and around the local markets and tourist shopping spots, but late at night it can get pretty seedy. Especially in some of the buildings in and around the district. I kid you not, but some of these buildings have some of the boldest rats I have ever seen. Sometimes when I’m in some narrow dark stairwell, you usually hear them before you sere them, but before you freak out and jump, my advice is don’t jump. That scares them way more then just walking by. The point I am trying to make is that some of these older rats are so bold that they stop and notice my presence, but just stays still while I walk by. Once I am past them, they continue their rummaging. I swear one of these days the rats are going to be waiting for the elevator with me, and tell me “please press G sir, thank you.”

Face: 4/5 There is no doubt that this is the girl in the ad. Short shoulder length hair, naughty slutty eyes, on a relatively pretty face for someone her age. It is funny that she has decided to make her name Teenage Girl. She is far from being a teenager. If she is a teenager than I am a puddle of sperm. She is a MILF through and through. Sexy mouth and deviant smile.

Body: 3/5 First things first, she is not a D cup. She has implants, and would be a C at best. They are not that hard, and quite soft and perky. I would say she would considered as a rather slim woman. However, you do get a feel for her age, when touching her body. Very white skin, smooth, super soft and creamy, but loose rather than the fresh young tightness you get with actual teenagers. She has short hair, and the look suits her. From my experience, she gets very very wet without adding any lube, and seems to maintain the water works all through out the session.  

Skill: 4/5 Obviously she is quite the seasoned pro. I am not sure how long she has been doing it, but I wouldn’t be surprised ion she has been in the business for over 5 years. She goes at a very good pace. Sensual, yet also assertive enough to get me going. She teases and likes to play with temptations. She prefers being dominant, but I have always said that dominant girls that can be submissive are the hottest.  

Service: 4/5 CBJ, LFK, DATY, 69, massage was nice and relaxed with lots of gentle moaning. She was very obedient, and seemed to like taking orders. One note of mention is that this woman is often not there, and has temporary girls working the room all the time. This has caused some rather frustrating situations, where I was in contact with her, and only after arriving did she mention it wasn’t her in the room. So if you do happen to catch her, I would suggest giving her a try.

Language: Mandarin and Cantonese

Location: Flat F3, 10/F, New Lucky House, 13 - 15 Jordan Road, Jordan (MTR B1 Exit)

Rate: $1500 / 90mins

Repeat: Yes but for some reason there was less mileage provided during the second visit. Haven’t made my third visit yet.

Happy Hunting Bros !!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
diver1956   29-10-2019 04:55  Acceptance  +1   Original
bohica   22-10-2019 21:31  Karma  +5   Make sure you get your rabies shots before heading back to Jordan ;-)
Petay_1283   21-10-2019 13:45  Karma  +10   
Macau81   20-10-2019 10:01  Karma  +5   
Mister   19-10-2019 14:35  Karma  +5   Original. Haven’t seen a report from NLH in a while

There is a First Time for everything . . .