Post at 15-10-2019 13:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Manila] SM Lauren and SM Georgina [Very Lengthy]

Date & Time of Session: June 2019
Name:  Lauren and Georgina
Link:  thestagmommas.com
Agent: Stagmommas
Nationality & Language:  Philippines, spoke acceptable English
Age:   18yo verified (cant be too careful especially in Manila) 23 (fresh in the biz)
Face:  10/10 and 9/10
Body:  9/10.  Slim, breasts were just right (nice handful) and her butt is firm.  9/10
PSE:   10/10.  10/10 even tho we did most of the work but it was fun. and best part was that they enjoyed it too, really enjoyed it.
GFE:   10/10.  10/10
Price & Session Length:  15,000 pesos for 12 hours each
Repeat:  perhaps, but not on this trip since thier pussies got fucked to hell

Apologies fellow bros for the late report. But this one is a fun one, not to mention what happened was unexpected for me and my friend and its not something that the stagmommas do as a service.
It stars out like a normal day walking around BGC, SM aura, Market Market. This use to be a fertile place to hook some of those girls who pass out flier about condos years ago, I would chat them up in English, and when they were having a hard time processing I would speak in tagalog, and that's when I would hook them, because of the "funny accent of how I pronounce" things and is a dead giveaway that I'm not from the Philippines. The good old days, I miss them. I stick around BGC now as its relatively safe especially at night, in my younger days I would venture out to QC to Cavite all over manila for fresh legal pussy, there was a lot, I've imagine that it hasn't change much just got a bit of a scare years ago with a scam trap, in hind sight it was obvious and also several instances where the girl was clearly under age in terms of attitude even tho the ID said 18 which I turned down and deleted the handlers number. And by his almighty grace I have not once gotten STI/STD, not sure about pregnant tho, unlikely as having one kid was already a challenge according to DR.

Anyway back to how things went. called Lauren in the mid morning, usually they sleep in late especially if they just had a stag-party the night before or if they don't have a day job. confirmed for a 9pm meet. 9pm rolls around Lauren arrives, and lobby calls in and ask if I was expecting a visitor I said yes, but lobby said that I needed to pick her up as she didnt have an ID with her (she did but didn't want to give it as it has her real name on it, as the name she gave to the front desk was different), in my head I'm thinking this is a no-no especially since she is advertise as 18yo, but then again I've gotten many SMs that were 18 that didn't give ID so I figured nothing to worry about, the SM group have never let me down, besides some of the advertise numbers looks wrong one girl looks to be around 30 not 24. Anyway Picked her up at the lobby,(I had to ask her again her age, she show me her ID and said why she didn't want to hand it in) my friend was still at the condo we were hanging out which Lauren didn't mind. the three of us were chit chatting for a bit all the while lauren and I were heavily petting each other and doing some LFK. My friend was getting a bit uncomfortable if you know what i mean which lauren notice and this where the subject of Georgina enters the conversation. Lauren gets up sits next to my friend and like a pro, which she is ask my friend if he was interested and its like like he could resist as Lauren was rubbing his junk almost to the point of giving him a HJ through his basketball shorts which is not very thick, bam a few text here about 30 mins later Georgina arrives. and she is hot. Georgina sits next to my friend, it was almost like a buymedrink girl set up at the living room, anyway these two really know how to sell, they convince us to go OVERNIGHT, well actually me, they sucker me to getting them both for an over night, My friends was just in it for 3hrs 2 pops but that didn't matter since its an overnight its "pop till you drop" which literally I did pop till i couldn't pop nomore. anyway the girls wanted to play some games like who could make their guy pop first from a BBBJ and other things but my friend was feeling it, its not like I wanted to see his junk so we went to our individual room and we let the games beging nothing noteworthy to write about for the first two rounds including with Georgina standard but after the 2 round the four of us hung out at the living room with our bathrobs and towels the girls was just practically naked. My friend though it was done as its was 2 pop 3hrs but i told him ok guess i'll have the two girls to myself for the night and he was like what this is where the fun started, I discussed it with the girls that if an overnight was the case for both of them are they OK with switching, they were unsure what i meant at first then i gave an example like first its me and Lauren and my friend and Georgina and switch, with rest in between of course. I was still gonna get Lauren for an overnight just didn't was to leave my buddy out. they agree and told my friend, which he was cool with, not like its an issue. we'd fucked each other's exs before just not right after the other or at the same time. so Fun started I already had Lauren so I sampled Georgina, she was tight too.

Let me back track to the first 3hrs although I said nothing much to write about I do need to mention how tight 18yo pussies are in general, I have not had a loose 18yo pussy even after a baby have gone through it, its still one of the tightest and I've had some pussies where they don't fuck for a living or have only started doing this a few months but I can tell that the pussy has been around the block. Laurens and Georgina was fresh we both fuck them to hell and back, I had to take half of a V to keep up. My friend didn't need to as he was in shape. Our rooms are next to each other and I can tell he ripped Lauren a new one with all the grunting he was doing and moaning she was doing also. I followed suit we rested 1 hr in between pops and a few times in the night I had both and he had both . with the entire condo smelling like sex somewhere in the middle.

The next part was mention to me after the whole thing was over. My friend was fucking both of them raw this happened after the had both girls with him on a second round while i recovered. He ran out of condoms, and the girls also ran out, mind you I was also pretty much out 1 left and it was only about 1:30 in the morning. according to him both girls talked it over and figured that it was ok since  we'd been cumming all night nothing really to worry about, and according to them since he was in shape they felt that he was clean. guess LB took over on that one along with the V. Not long after that I followed suit, but the girls didn't tell me that he was doing the same. Kinda make sense now since they took their time in the bathroom this time around to flush out the others cum...we both literally used both girls pussy as cum dumpster. prior to this at least according to my friend he came in the girls mouths same with me actually I'd hold both of them down to shoot deep down. but once the CD was off their pussy became a black hole for cum, cant blame him it feel great especially on Lauren. the plus side to no CD was that when It was my turn to have both the flow was smooth when switching between fucking Lauren and Georgina, no CD switch needed

Pretty much as for position we did everything and anything except anal not into that. anyway morning came didn't even know it was the morning nor did i realized that my friend took off guess he though that it was over, so it was just the three of us we took a shower, surprisingly we all fit in and bam the V still had its kick. we continued fucking I fucked Lauren and came in her while DFKing her that is always feels the best especially without a CD, feels natrual then it was Georgina's Turn more of the same but this time I fucked her DG while DFKing Lauren, then back to the shower again and call it a night, well I guess a day

anyway My friend and I talked about what happened and just nodded ok, we both know we good, the girls are good at the time their last test from the previous website it was clean and that was just about a month ago from the time we got them. so no worries. but from then on every overnight with an SM so long as i can see their status and they are cool with it, has been the best kind of fucking the natural kind. And I don't try to pressure them with more money.

On a note my friend was uber paranoid afterwards until the results came in negative twice three months apart. cant really blame him last time he used his tool was nearly 10ys ago. BTW I covered all the cost since a few days later I won at the table to cover everything i spent + extras (after all have been said and done)

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
kfcfan   2-6-2020 15:58  Karma  +3   Need more of this
thaunknown   7-5-2020 13:46  Karma  +4   some contact pls bro.. i wanna visit Manila after covid
automobiletopic   30-3-2020 01:21  Karma  +3   
Petay_1283   17-3-2020 15:54  Karma  +1   
drnuser   25-2-2020 18:02  Acceptance  +1   
sammychan89   6-1-2020 05:53  Karma  +2   
nisroc   6-1-2020 00:23  Acceptance  +1   Great read. Planning to try out SM soon. Didn't see Lauren on the site though
viking0812   5-1-2020 22:49  Acceptance  +1   
Bloodrage   4-1-2020 22:55  Karma  +3   
arandom   4-1-2020 13:41  Karma  +4   damn your literature turned me on
Puto   3-1-2020 03:10  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   2-1-2020 12:34  Karma  +10   thanks for sharing, why are they called "stagmommas"?
Jade_moon   2-1-2020 03:19  Karma  +5   Best report I read so far.
Jonnjordi   16-12-2019 14:02  Acceptance  +1   Damn dude, how can you get onto stagmommas? I frequently visit Manila often and would love to use their services.
lefeu   28-10-2019 14:00  Karma  +6   
Jjaa123   22-10-2019 23:59  Karma  +3   
hotjac   20-10-2019 18:33  Karma  +6   Nice time!!!
jezzzz   18-10-2019 11:18  Karma  +4   hot damn
kyrielau   16-10-2019 14:51  Karma  +4   Can I get a their contact bro
batman108   16-10-2019 07:12  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
bohica   16-10-2019 00:33  Karma  +8   Wow!?!
Alex1337   15-10-2019 16:47  Acceptance  +1   Super read
spit-fire
Kinky King

UID 98628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1670
Posts 72
Karma 1663
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2012
Location Pacific
Status Offline
Post at 15-10-2019 19:39  Profile P.M. 
Updated Pictures of Georgina. It really doesn't do her justice

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   8-4-2020 15:11  Karma  +10   Nice!!
azneitaja02   10-12-2019 07:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
RockyRockstar   28-10-2019 03:37  Karma  +5   Love it thanks for sharing
Jjaa123   22-10-2019 23:59  Karma  +3   
jezzzz   18-10-2019 11:18  Karma  +4   woof woof
zennor   17-10-2019 04:45  Karma  +5   can't wait to go back!
batman108   16-10-2019 07:12  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
zhuomuniao
Nookie Newbie

UID 265316
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-12-2019
Status Offline
Post at 31-12-2019 21:54  Profile P.M. 
Manila is a good place.I like ut

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   30-3-2020 15:11  Acceptance  -1   please read forum guidelines, 1 line replies are not allowed. use rating, thanks.
spit-fire
Kinky King

UID 98628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1670
Posts 72
Karma 1663
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2012
Location Pacific
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2020 22:23  Profile P.M. 
@arandom - "damn your literature turned me on"

Thanks, after it was all said and done, I was still in awe that it happened.

jeffzeke - "thanks for sharing, why are they called "stagmommas"?"

Pretty much its because they are all MILF, I've only known one stagmommas w/o a kid - Aldenne, when she first started. Not sure about now. speaking of which, her younger sister is also a stagmommas. I've heard really good reports from both of them as a duo.

Jade_moon - Best report I read so far.

Thanks

Jonnjordi - Damn dude, how can you get onto stagmommas? I frequently visit Manila often and would love to use their services.

Check out the site, do a google search.

to all the rest, thanks for the ratings. there's a few more that i need to write and recall just been busy with work and stuff.

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   6-3-2020 23:43  Karma  +4   i’m guessing the sister paloma
Atan1   14-1-2020 07:18  Karma  +4   Great report, how do you contact them. Unable to as website down.
Jjaa123   5-1-2020 00:35  Karma  +3   Who is Aldennes sister? Will have to dona threesome
mikereyes
Nookie Newbie

UID 265718
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 3
Karma 1
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-1-2020
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2020 23:07  Profile P.M. 
they have updated their website to stagpartymanila.com
maharlika
Nookie Newbie

UID 266884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 3
Karma 4
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-3-2020
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2020 02:31  Profile P.M. 
OMG

why is that i cant view the pics

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   15-3-2020 09:58  Karma  +1   bro, welcome to the boards. Please read the intro post; in short, write reviews and contribute, and you will build up cr ...
bongo
Lustful Lord

UID 29587
Digest Posts 0
Credits 829
Posts 99
Karma 825
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-3-2020 22:36  Profile P.M. 
Hmm, I'm sure I used to be a member on the stagpartymanila website - signed up, created as new account, doesn't seem to be any info on the forums? Admin needs to approve? not like how I remember...

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   29-3-2020 22:41  Karma  +1   forum is closed due to lockdown