Date and Time: 7 Oct 2019
Place: JSL, 408 Room A
Face: 9/10 in my opinion, super cute looking; chubby cheeks
Body: 7/10 a little meat on her, enhanced tits, meaty ass
Skill: 10/10 DT, but with CBJ
Service: 10/10
GFE: 10/10 DFK, flirts like hell
Damage: $500

Lela opened her door my first time around and I thought she was damn fine. Big eyes, short hair with half of it dyed blonde, and a very nice attitude. Turned away and decided to see what else was offered. The second I stepped out of her hallway, I turned right back around and went into her room.

She's super talkative and playful. I thought she was skinnier, but she had a little bit of meat on her which was fine with me. Showered together came out and we laid in bed together. Laid there talking for another 5 minutes or so then she DFK me. That definitely caught me off guard I guess she wanted to fuck. She moved her way down and eventually capped me which was kind of a bummer, but she was good with her mouth though. After a few minutes, she strapped on and went for a ride. Now, this was where she earned her keeps. She didn't use any lube and most WGs go straight to it before they mount. While she was on me, she grinded to make sure lb was hitting her spot. After a minute or so she was super wet and kept grinding away. I could tell she was really enjoying it.

Moved to missionary next because I wasn't gonna last much longer with her on top. She kept telling me, "FUCK ME HARDER" and so, I did. Turned her over and doggied her. There's a mirror right next to her bed and we were facing it so we stared at each other while I pounded that sweet meaty ass. Changed to standing doggy where she grabbed my head and turned it for some more DFK while I go to town. I just couldn't hold on anymore so I finally .

Washed up, chatted more, got her Instagram. She told me she might be gone on Friday (which was Oct. 11). I went and checked last night and she wasn't there anymore. Sucks, but hopefully she comes back. She says this is her 7th time in HK, 2nd as a WG. She loves HK that's for sure.

Recent Ratings
reallazymofo69   30-10-2019 08:58  Karma  +2   could you share instagram with me too please?
hotjac   18-10-2019 20:08  Karma  +3   Enthusiasm goes a long way ...
wahnizzel   16-10-2019 19:57  Karma  +2   yes IG please, very nice!
tchengaa   16-10-2019 02:33  Acceptance  +1   Please share her ig thx
hellopanda3088   15-10-2019 23:35  Karma  +2   Nice
AntonioGramsci   15-10-2019 18:34  Karma  +2   Excellent
dooper   15-10-2019 09:04  Karma  +6   Thanks
asianfetish   15-10-2019 05:37  Karma  +5   nice. Do you mind PM me her instagram id?