Link: Stagmommas.net
Nationality & Language: Filippina. English is conversational
Face:  9
Body:  10
Skill: 9
Service: 9
GFE: 10
PSE: 10
Price: PHP 6300 2pops 3hrs (17000 unlimited pops 12hrs)
Repeat: Yes I did an overnight.

Finally have sometime to write these sorry bros for the late report and that they are not in chronological order. can't really recall who came first or in what order it was a 10day capade of gambling, sex more gambling and more sex

Bianca was relatively new to the SM group, granted that I have not been back to manila for nearly 3 years. Prior to landing on manila the SM group change their website to a forum type with meant that you had to register and what not. Had a hard time since I was being region blocked, had to VPN my way to register and do my initial research for which girls i'd like to fuck. I had several in mind. Tiffany, Quinn, Tyra, Bianca, Paloma, Jessica, Lauren (this one was a genuine 18yo), Gorgina (real fresh new to the group).

anyway landed on terminal 2 which really sucks. it was early morning around 9am started to make some calls and set a time with Bianca for 8pm that night. Anyway 8pm arrives and she arrives at the condo with no issues. When i first saw her I was like jackpot, the pictures were not overly exaggerated, I mean wow look at those legs that goes on almost forever. she is 5'4 but with her petite frame it was perfect. We started the usual chit chat some heavy petting here and there rubbing here and there DKF here and there. We were at the living room of my condo when we started to unbuckle my belt and release LB and started to give me a well deserved BBBJ. This went on for a good solid 10mins then I pulled her up to DFK her. She then straddle me and started grinding over LB with her LS covered panty, which was drench btw. But that feeling started to surface so quickly I had go back to giving me a BBBJ and round 1 complete. Round 2 was more the same as round one, but this time I had her wear a school girl outfit that I got while i was in japan just a few days ago. and fucked her good while she wore the school girl outfit, fantasy come true we did it in several position missionary, spoon, CG, RCG, ACG, Standing DG, DG while looking ar the wall mirror. I have a wall mirror in my master bedroom. It was at this position that I whispered in her ear that "It would feel great if I could impregnate her" that turned her on even more that she already are and begged me to deep. so I did shot a load full in the bag. even after the japan trip at naniwara and paradise a total of 4 pops in 3 hrs I still had a lot left over. after this we cleaned up showered together which was nice and talked about what would be in store for next time. make a long story short I won big at the cards table and called her for an over night, this was how i got to overnight each girl that I got. and she fullfilled what she said was in store for me if I got her again.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
azneitaja02   6-1-2020 00:46  Acceptance  +1   
lefeu   28-10-2019 13:53  Karma  +6   
Jjaa123   23-10-2019 00:01  Karma  +3   
batman108   16-10-2019 07:13  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
bohica   16-10-2019 00:39  Karma  +5   Thrillas in Manilla!!!
viking0812   14-10-2019 15:12  Acceptance  +1   
Mike747   14-10-2019 14:37  Karma  +5   hot!
jezzzz   14-10-2019 12:05  Karma  +4   looking forward to hear that overnight report too
spit-fire
Kinky King

UID 98628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1670
Posts 72
Karma 1663
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2012
Location Pacific
Status Offline
Post at 15-10-2019 13:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
UPDATED PHOTO for Bianca. wish i was back there right now.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Jjaa123   23-10-2019 00:01  Karma  +3   
jezzzz   18-10-2019 11:17  Karma  +4   thanks for sharing