Karma 179
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 20
Registered 30-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2019 18:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shantou - guangdong cheap brothel

Neat freaks, be aware - this isn't for you.

Decided to spend China day holidays with 2 work mates at Shantou, nice place and good food.
Then we visited an island within Shantou called Nan Ao, its a fishing village and I found out that these places have one of the hightest crime rates in China , yet no one cares. From drugs to sex trafficking ,you name it.

After a few rounds of drinks my friend who is a native of Nan Ao told me that there are two brothels in the island and his uncle is a kind of a pimp who buys and sells gilrs in wholesale,big timer . Not a reputed profession I agree , but to hell with it ;this is the kind of guy I've been looking for in china.

This uncle could arrange young stunners for 8-10K per month ,yes you read it right, ONE whole MONTH. Very tempted to try this one out but I do have a nice gf who lives with me,so I'd save the 10k on something else.

One story lead to another and we were headed to the nearest shop. Across a few Dingy allies , there was a black steel gate and once we entered a guy came in ,checked us and signaled to open the door.

This place is a proper shit hole, low lights and dirty. But not a turn off in no way as I myself was kinda enjoying the feeling of doing something I'm not supposed to be doing. I cannot describe this feeling in words.

No selection, 5 rooms, I picked my lucky number 3.

Went together and parted our ways at eachs rooms, plywood doors , Dim light, the sort of room you would get for 10rmb per day ,it was bad.

Waited for sometime and there she entered,

A proper milf , 35 or early 40s.
Fairly ok body
No GFE becuase of this place, I didn't wanna kiss or daty even though I was drunk,just fuck.
Towards the slim side, a slight tummy
B+/C boobs bit saggy
Overall I would give 2 out of 5 but not In a bad way. Had the environment been a bit better she would be easily bumped up to 3.

I said I'm sorry I don't speak the language in Chinese which is about the extent of my language skills, and she smiled and came closer and started to massage my shoulders ,I took the smile as a good sign thenwent straight to hj,I was wearing cargo shorts with no undies so easy access.

Then took my pants off and started BBJ, I was quite reluctant to getting sucked off at the place like this with no protection but I wasn't given any heads up and a few seconds after she actually knew what she was doing and it felt very good.

The BJ was probably the best part of the entire sessionj, it was sloppy as fuck with lotsa Hands and mouth play. If I hadn't been drinking the entire evening I would've lost it in a few minutes but I was hard as fuck and her mouth wasn't gonna do it for me.
I did her doggy and started to Pound her, these girls can take a good fuck and I think she enjoyed it as well. Got tired in sometime and started to sweat like shit (btw did I mention there was no ac? )

She then climbed over and started to ride me Cow , grinding at first and then a proper up and down sort of fuck which made me cum, sealed the deal in mish.

Cleaned myself, gave her the 2 tenners I had in my pocket as a tip as she did do an exceptionally good job.
My friends were waiting for me downstairs, paid the total and left.

Total damage - 300rmb + 20tip :  45mins -1 hour well spent

WIR - yes, i enjoy the kinky feeling you get at shitty brothels and the service wasn't that bad.

Please keep in mind that you need to visit this place with a native,unless the gates won't open.

Members who plan on visiting Shantou can PM for the location, I was told not to tell any foriegners about this place, hope we all could respect this places anonymity.

This place was an eye opener, I realised that inspite of all the raids and shit there are a few proper brothels in China. It's about knowing the right people and places. My search will continue

Recent Ratings
hotjac   7-11-2019 14:46  Karma  +4   Great review - too bad about no foreigners though
LeaveForever   25-10-2019 19:25  Karma  +3   Good find. I wish I knew about this place before the last time I went to shantou
Weelock   20-10-2019 13:08  Karma  +6   Favorable
skycaptain   19-10-2019 14:10  Acceptance  +1   Great story
sexfiend   19-10-2019 05:05  Acceptance  +1   Original
Mister   13-10-2019 08:53  Karma  +4   Original
theworm   12-10-2019 23:25  Karma  +5   nice find