Karma 47
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2019 07:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Historical Report - Kobe Sauna

Greetings, brothers! I first stumbled on this site when I moved to HK back in the day, and have been in serious lurk mode ever since.  I figured I should introduce myself with an HK report, since this will be my first post since registering.  Apologies if this post isn't in the right place...  there are a lot of sections/rules!

Date & Time of Session: A long time ago, in a galaxy far away
Name: "Apple"
Nationality & Language: Mainland (Szechuan), a little bit of English, Mandarin (obviously)
Face: 6+
Body: 6
Skill: 6+
Service: 7+
GFE: Yes
Price & Session Length: Something like 200-300 USD, I think... can't remember the HK equivalent.  Was there for about an hour.

As a young lad, I spent some time in Hong Kong and my eyes were opened to the glories of the commercial P4P scene in Asia.  I was really new to the game, and the thought of 141 walkups was intimidating (I am kicking myself for never having tried it - let that be a warning to those of you who are hesitant to give it a try), and Macau seemed too crazy (if you have the chance... go.  Just go), so I figured I'd try my luck at a sauna.  Using this site for research, I settled on Kobe sauna, a smaller upscale sauna located in TST.   

When I got to the sauna, I was ushered in by the receptionist.  The hallway had a painted portrait of an attractive, topless woman, which I thought was a nice touch.  After the initial preparation, an attendant came to discuss the type of girl I wanted ("pretty face - not fat") and I eventually found myself in a spacious (for HK) room.  "Apple" walked in and said hello.  The only way that she would be considered smoking hot is in comparison to some of the hard cases that you can find in US AMPs, but I rolled with it.  Using a little of the pidgin Mandarin that I had been learning, I was able to flirt with her a bit, which helped ease things and definitely improved the session.  She started off with a pretty lame massage before I rolled over and she started a half-hearted CBJ, which she quickly stopped before indicating she wanted to ML.  I was okay with this, because she was roaming all over the place with her tongue, and I was sweating bullets over the unprotected contact!  With a cheery "wo lai" she proceeded to mount me for the main course.  It was okay.  I was pretty nervous, so I didn't really take command or anything, and it was over uneventfully.  

Afterwards, we had some more time on the clock, so she lied down next to me on the table and we started chatting.  As she warmed up to me (no doubt as a result of my suave command of her native language), she inquired whether I wanted to shoot again.  I was half expecting her to get up and leave as soon as the first round was over, so I nodded in surprise.  She grabbed a bottle of oil and used her hand while I gamely tried to give it all I had.  Props to her - it felt like she was pulling away for something like half an hour, but I was able to shoot right as time expired, and she giggled a bit.  I had snuck in some extra money to tip her (like $10 USD or something), which I felt like she earned with her herculean efforts.  Tipping like that is definitely not the norm, and it didn't seem like she knew how to react, before taking it gratefully and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.  After the session, I stumbled out of the sauna into the daylight and grabbed some food.  It was a bit surreal seeing everyone around me going on with their day as I contemplated my first P4P experience in HK.

Kobe sauna appears to have shut down since then, so this review is just a little late.  I thought it might be fun for some newer guys to revisit what HK was like a decade ago, though!  I skim through HK reports every now and again as nostalgia rears its head, and the sauna offerings nowadays seem significantly upgraded (Nuru? that was pretty much impossible to find outside of Japan).  I envy you guys who are still in the area.  Take advantage of the offerings while you can...  the rest of the world outside of Asia can be a much colder, older place ;)

Recent Ratings
viking0812   18-9-2019 14:06  Acceptance  +1   
twiceAweek   17-9-2019 19:24  Acceptance  +1   This is not a report anymore, mosd should move this post elsewhere
Stonecold   17-9-2019 11:10  Karma  +3   Historical Karma!