Karma 428
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2019 11:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Rio - Room Service

Context: I went to my first trip to Macau last year, hearing of the famous saunas, which supposedly offer the best of all of East Asia. I enjoyed it a lot and plan to go again soon. I’m a younger ABC (American-Born Chinese), and I’m going to write some of my reviews in the following posts.

I’m also going to Macau from October 6th to October 19th. If anybody is in the area I would really love to meet. PM me.

Date & Time of Session:  December 2018, late night
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Chinese
Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 3180 pataca; 30 minutes
Repeat: Maybe

Rio has an advertisement in which they shown a beautiful naked woman enjoying a room service massage, with a big phone number invitation. Staying in Rio and knowing just what exactly Rio’s massages actually are, I was pretty excited and decided to try it out.

When I called the number they said that they would send somebody, making it very explicit that it would be a normal massage. I was kind of disappointed and asked if there was anything more. They then directly talked about sex and said they’d send a girl.

I kind of expected to get a girl who’d been having trouble attracting customers, and I’m pretty sure I got that. The girl didn’t look very impressive - heavily made up and older looking, although still much better than anything I could catch at home. She was accompanied by a male attendant. He asked if she was okay. After some hesitation, I said yes and paid him.

The “massage” was pretty typical of the sauna experience - enjoyable and she took good care of me. I think that it might have been a bit short. The lady said the bed was too soft. The sex was enjoyable, and we got into a nice rhythm where she would squeeze just as I pushed inside her. This was the pattern that eventually made me cum.

After that she seemed excited to leave and asked if she could go, which I affirmed. Before leaving, I told her that her make-up made her look much older (I think she mentioned she was in her young twenties). She told me that she knew and had been told that repeatedly, but that the make-up was necessary for her to get noticed in the huge line-up.

All in all, it was nice that I didn’t have to do all the way down to the sauna and spend an hour getting changed/going through the pre-services. But sometimes the girl won’t be the most beautiful.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   22-12-2019 18:32  Karma  +8   interesting option. I've stayed at the Rio and never took advantage of this.
xiaodidi   9-12-2019 17:28  Karma  +5   Favorable
viking0812   12-9-2019 22:47  Acceptance  +1   
zeroz
Lustful Lord

UID 3388
Digest Posts 0
Credits 760
Posts 549
Karma 744
Acceptance 326
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2019 06:49  Profile P.M. 
Just curious why you would take the chance for them to send up a random girl, instead of going down to the sauna to choose if you are staying there already?
Ryouko
Carnal Conqueror

UID 262256
Digest Posts 0
Credits 429
Posts 22
Karma 428
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2019 19:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 zeroz's post

It was very late at night, I was tired, and I wanted to try something new. Going to the sauna itself, you have to get dressed, change into a towel, change again into the sauna wear, fend off the service girls asking to give you thigh massages, and finally call a manager for a line-up. The whole process takes at least 20 minutes

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   22-12-2019 18:32  Karma  +5   understandable.