Reading Access 30
Registered 4-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 31-8-2019 12:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
San Po Kong - dont bother unless you speak the lingo

Name: Don't know
Date and Time: 30 Aug 2019
Place: tong seng mansion, 1f, not sure of the room beyond it was and the end of a little corridor rather than a side door.
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5 (good for her age)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Damage: $700

So I went to San Po Kong, looking for fresh experiences, thought maybe reduce my spending each week by going to the sticks where prices (and quality) are lower, quality always seems to be low lately so I figure rather than pay 700 and gamble on the quality just pay 450 and accept the quality is low but pray for a professional who appreciates a new client. Also thought maybe as not many gwailo there I might get some better attention from the girl as a "new experience" vain I know.

Don't do it.

Girls were ok, a little older but look after themselves.

The building is residential, passed a school girl and helper on the stairs on the way out, felt a bit ashamed vs. the usual nothing I feel when I walk past other mongers in somewhere like hop yee)

Big problem I had was language.
On the site these girls are all $450, I find one I think is ok, go in, get undressed, get showered, she gives some unprompted bbj in the shower, not bad, get out, she gives me a paper towel ??? she shows me a price list starting at $1300!

Obviously I'm not going to pay that, but I'm naked and thinking how can I explain what I want, panicking a little that if I say no I have to pay $200 for coming into the room never mind the bbj.

I show her my wallet with $700 and ask Gau m Gau (enough?) She nods ok and we get down to business. Bbj, then she signals me to get on top, she's a little loose, switch to doggy and she tries to put her legs together (no dear, not for 700).

Finish in 5 (I've been shooting really fast lately hope it goes back to normal soon), shower and as I'm getting dressed notice another list with Chinese writing and a 450. Hell I should have just showed her this site or typed 450 in my phone calculator but I panicked.

I won't be going back, it was a mistake, like any market in HK the real deals are only available to the locals, gwailo wandering around San Po Kong are just too obvious. There are only like 2 corridors in the building with red lights, I estimate 6 girls max. Long way to go to have a price misunderstanding and language barrier problem.

The girl herself was ok, the girl and the service was worth $450. But everything else was a headache

Recent Ratings
69lover   31-8-2019 18:30  Karma  +3   For trying something new
hotjac   31-8-2019 15:12  Karma  +4   Good to know info - always be prepared to bolt.
69lover
Carnal Conqueror

UID 24660
Digest Posts 0
Credits 244
Posts 41
Karma 243
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 31-8-2019 18:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I would say don't bother at all

Sorry about your bad experience. I was around the area a few weeks ago. Knocked on a few of the doors in Cambridge Mansion just across the street from Tong Seng Mansion.

All the girls who opened looked nothing like their db photos. All fake photos. In their 40s. I have nothing against older girls, only when they lie about their age in their ads. I left the place disappointed.

I didn't try Tong Seng Mansion as the experience with Cambridge had me lose faith in San Po Kong completely.

If you made the effort to get to San Po Kong, I suggest walking another 10 mins or so to Kowloon City. The price is the same and the selection is greater. Girls are younger and you will get better service. I've found a few gems there in the past.

Happy punting!