Karma 1587
Acceptance 281
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2019 05:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[UK][LONDON] Chinatown massage x 2

Spending a few days in London at the end of June, as so often when away, I got the itch. I ended up going to two massage places in Chinatown. My preference is Asian.

Name: Eva
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Skills: 2/5
Attitude: 5/5
Time: 60 min.
Damage: GBP 45 + 30 for HJ with touching aloud
Repeat: dinner would be great

The first was in a Thai place in Rupert St. at about 10.30 after good Chinese meal. It looked fairly upscale but I think I’d heard on some forum a few years back, maybe even here, that a HJ was on the menu at least. I got led down into the basement by the receptionist and left in a spacious room, which had a shower. It was all very clean and decent. I took a shower and as I was drying off the therapist came in. She wasn’t Asian. She had a decent figure but from looks and accent, I’d reckon she was Romanian. More as joke I said she didn’t look very Thai. Where upon she asked if I’d prefer an Asian girl and if I did, I should say so now. Well, if you’re asking, actually I would. We don’t have a Thai available, but I can sending a Chinese girl, she says. A couple of minutes later another girl comes in. I’d call her big-boned but very pretty and very chatty. And so began one of the most unusual massage sessions I’ve ever had. She said her name was Eva and her English was almost native. We got talking and had a great time. She was funny, clever, opinionated, ironic, good-humoured, forthright. We had a great time talking about everything under the sun, from Brexit, to languages, to rental prices in London and a few of her ex-boyfriends. It was great, in a way, but the massage was pretty crap. She was the kind of person I’d love to spend an evening with - maybe dinner and a few drinks. It would be a cracking evening - perhaps not as a date but as friends. So in a way it felt odd when it came to the flip when she asked if I wanted extra service. But that’s what I was there for so I did and that part was pretty good. Overall, a fantastic, fascinating person but so good on the human level that the erotic touch got left a bit at the wayside.

Name: I forgot!
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skills: 4/5
Attitude: 5/5
Time 30 min.
Damage: GBP 30 + 30 extra service
Repeat: not sure

I had to leave town the next evening and by the time I’d done my errands, both time and the amount of cash in my pocket were running low. But it was just enough to dip in to a small Chinese massage place at the south end of Wardour Street for a 30 minute session. Down some steps into a much dingier basement with tiny walled off cubicles. The 30-ish lady at the door was cute and turned out to be my massage therapist. No shower. Straight on to the table and down to work. Her English was minimal but her massage was pretty good. When the time came to flip she asked if wanted more. I could have B2B for 40 pounds but having convinced her that my wallet only contained 30 she relented and stripped off her dress but kept on her tights which were seemed to made of kevlar and might withstand a nuclear blast, certainly a deterrent for roving hands. She rubbed herself all over me and worked my LB between her tits, even to the point where it looked like I might get a BJ. I didn’t but I did get a kiss and she did do her very best to give me a good time leading to a very satisfying finish. She was great, I think she liked me and her colleague doing the door when I left gave me such look that it seemed she really thought she’d missed out by not getting me. If only they did takeaway.

Recent Ratings
rajuk   17-7-2019 02:07  Acceptance  +4   It used to be £20 now £30. This explains why I do not go there anymore.
ernieb   15-7-2019 21:52  Karma  +5   Thanks
RockyRockstar   15-7-2019 20:21  Karma  +5   Nice!
hkpunter999   15-7-2019 17:58  Karma  +5   
blast77   15-7-2019 15:29  Karma  +8   Thanks
mikeuk
Carnal Conqueror

UID 31129
Digest Posts 0
Credits 233
Posts 55
Karma 232
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2019 20:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 zennor's post

Hi mate, this place on wardour street?
How far south are we talking?
Is it still in the chinatown area? or past the car park?