Age: late 30s at best to late 40s (maybe even early 50s) --- [the site said 26]
Face:  2 to 5/5
Body:  2 to 5/ 5
Skill: 4 to 5/5 she had pussy control
Service: 4 to 5/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  50000 yen 2hrs
Repeat: Maybe, if I can get the actual girls on the picture, highly doubtful since I don't speak or understand any Japanese

I was in Japan for a couple to days for a vacation with friends, and I have been searching the internet, the forums for foreigner friendly soapland in which I found that there are a few good ones but requires you to atlease be able to speak and understand a bit of japanese. So I decided to just wing it, I initially wanted to try reijou (reijou.jp) so from shinjuku I took the rail system to Asakusa then walk to reijou, it was a miserable walk due to rain, its been raining since Sunday early evening. As I was walking towards Reijou a few attendant by the doors of the other soaplands tried to greet me, in hind sight maybe I should have just chose one of them. Anyway I get to Reijou hoping that I would be acceptable since i'm of asian decent, but to no luck, I was guide next door to what looked like a waiting area, then this guy that was there I'm assuming to be a papa-san showed me a price list and said that SEX was ok at the same time he was on the phone. I tried to show the website of Reijou and show them who I wanted that was on duty, but to no avail. Maybe I should have been more persistent. But long story short, I told him that (more like pointed to the 2hr price) I wanted 2 hrs then this other guy which looks like an attendant comes over with two pictures and based on the picture both of the ladies were really 8 or 9 (me hoping that there is no B&S) so I decided to YOLO it and paid the guy with the picture, then he motioned to follow him, and ended up at Club-naniwa. Once at the place I waited maybe about 20mins I was the only one there as this was on a monday early afternoon around 1pm-2pm on a rainy day.

Anyway once I met the girl that was going to service me, I was like damn B&S, but since I already paid and was not really sure if I could get my money back, I just went with it. based on the picture, tho it was her only several years later like 10 years later at best. This wasn't a total loss her service was one of the best as she was attentive to my needs as best she could, I poped twise, experience the bed play. the first time she inserted LB I though that it was BBFS as I did not notice she put a condom on. but after a she had bounce, thats when I saw the condom, and I was relieved. but to be honest I would have probably would not have mind if she was a lot younger like in her late teens 18-19 to early 20s which I will have to make another report later about my other experience with a delivery health as well as PARADISE Yoshiwara.

Recent Ratings
lefeu   7-7-2019 10:14  Karma  +6   
jeffzeke   23-6-2019 13:08  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing!
bmberman   23-6-2019 01:38  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report. As a foreigner - Reijou quotes me the most expensive prices in the area.
TwistedMirror   21-6-2019 20:47  Karma  +5   
hkpunter999   19-6-2019 21:52  Karma  +6   
blast77   19-6-2019 20:22  Karma  +8   Excellent
Freelancer   19-6-2019 18:49  Karma  +8   Favorable
spit-fire
Kinky King

UID 98628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1670
Posts 72
Karma 1663
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-11-2012
Location Pacific
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2019 19:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Here are some of the photos that are provied by the site. IMO it is her just very much photoshoped and again she is more like in her late 30s or late 40s

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Dilmah   12-7-2019 14:00  Karma  +5   Nice
rajuk   23-6-2019 18:01  Acceptance  +4   She is really cute!! I now want a Japanese girlfriend.
jeffzeke   23-6-2019 13:08  Karma  +2   pics look hot!
batman108   20-6-2019 23:22  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks