Registered 25-7-2008
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2019 13:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Kuala Lumpur] Hokkaido Reflexology

Date: Late May 2019 5-8pm
Names: Sheila & Amy
Nationality & Language: Sheila (Indonesian) & Amy (Viet)
Ages: 30s
Face: 3.5 & 4 /5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4 & 5 / 5
Service: 4 & 5 / 5
GFE: 3.5 & 5 / 5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: RM 238 + Tips for 1 hour
Repeat: Yes

Based on a friend's recommendation, I stayed at the Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur not only for price but also for location next to the Pavilion shopping mall. Pro tip: join their free frequent stayer program for 20% off rates.

Formerly Sky River, Hokkaido is located at the rear of the Fahrenheit 88 mall directly across the street from the Grand Millennium. Best way to get to Hokkaido is thru F-88 and go to the rear and down the escalators. Some guy made a video of how to get there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqHGk_OHdVU

I went here back-to-back days so the ratings above reflect the two different girls. I had Sheila the first day and Amy the second day. The staff is made up of ladies at the front desk who buzz you in the front door (gotta ring the doorbell), young Indian guys who get drinks and food, and older Chinese guys who act as Papasans. I sorta befriended one of the Papasans named Fok who was immensely helpful so seek him out.

On the first day, I arrived around 8pm and you are asked what nationality of girls you prefer. Mainland Chinese are 338 MYR  (~US$81) while all others (Indonesian, Thai, Viet) are 238 (~US$57). There are no Malaysians (keeps the authorities away). On Fok's advice, he said to avoid evenings and to come by around 5pm when there are plenty of girls (and fewer customers) and the girls aren't tired out yet.  He also mentioned that you're better off saving the 100 MYR and avoid the mainlanders since there's no added value.

In any case, when you have finished your drinks and/or food, you are taken into a small room for the line-up and they are all 7-9 in terms of looks. Lots of silicone, however. The line-ups do not appear to be as large when it was under the Sky River moniker. I requested Indonesians and Thai and picked Sheila. Fok recommended Amy (#20) for the next day I was there. I was led upstairs to the average looking rooms and then it's standard operating procedure: undress, shower, go to the bed. Despite the name of the establishment, there is no reflexology, nor is there any type of massage. Both gals gave BBBJ but Amy ended up being the one who was more GFE and wasn't as mechanical and scripted. I will skip the details since they weren't unusual and I easily both days.

Once done and showered, I went back downstairs and I was offered more free food & drinks. It appears other places in KL are hit & miss, but Hokkaido looks to be an excellent (and convenient) option.

Recent Ratings
bageero   25-6-2019 00:39  Acceptance  +1   
JiminyG   20-6-2019 18:50  Karma  +3   Have the rooms improved ?
hkpunter999   15-6-2019 01:12  Karma  +6   
batman108   15-6-2019 01:01  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
cknc31   14-6-2019 18:44  Karma  +3   nice!
yanivr   14-6-2019 14:22  Acceptance  +3   Favorable
Dr.A   14-6-2019 14:15  Karma  +8   
viking0812   14-6-2019 14:14  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   14-6-2019 13:24  Karma  +8   Thanks