Karma 528
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-3-2019
Status Offline
Post at 22-3-2019 19:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[London Bridge][UK]Anita Thai Massage

Date & Time of Session: Many, many sessions latest one, mid March 2019, around 6pm
Location: London Bridge, London. Luxury flat shared with another WG, very tempted to get a 4 hand session...
Name: Anita
Link: http://asianmassagelondonbridge.co.uk/

Nationality & Language: Thai, speaks English with that cute inflection on her words.

Age: 30's? Early 30's - can never tell with Thai girls. Very fit body but probably had kids, she has that fullness that comes from motherhood. Toned and tight though!

Face: Quite pretty, girl next door look. Cute eyes

Body: Amazing, accommodates outfit requests and when she comes down dressed in a schoolgirl outfit with no knickers on...

Skill: She offers massage, shared shower and OW (for an extra +£20), I usually go for massage only but when I do indulge, the soaping is *very* thorough and when in the mood, I ask her for the first shot in the shower. She's a very good masseuse, really works the knots out and has a pleasing flow to her sessions. The table is a bit small, I'm almost 6 foot tall and my feet dangle off the end the B2B section takes place on the bed where she makes use of her amazing boobs and body to slide all over you. She also offers nuru which would be amazing I think. Oral is covered if you opt for it and she is skilled but the condoms make it feel distant so I don't indulge that often.

She has a very caring aura, folds your clothes for you, helps you get dressed and offers you refreshments which makes for a lovely, relaxing atmosphere

£100 for 1hr, +£20 for OW and shower together

One of my regulars

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
zennor   29-3-2019 02:15  Karma  +5   OW = oral with condom, I believe, as opposed to OWO = oral without
Mike747   23-3-2019 14:03  Karma  +4   Excellent
jeffzeke   23-3-2019 11:55  Karma  +10   thanks for sharing!
doghead   23-3-2019 04:00  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report of new place. What is OW?
batman108   23-3-2019 03:51  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks