Registered 3-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 29-10-2018 20:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Taipei outcall massage

Name: don’t know
Link: http://taipeibodymassage.com
Nationality & Language: Taiwanese
Face: 2.5/5 not really the girl on pic or maybe with 10 years more cos got same big eyes.
Body:  2/5  short and a bit fat
Massage Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5 massage, daty, bbbj, FS
Price & Session Length:  NT$ 2300 90min massage only, +2000 for HJ or +5000 for FS
So paid total NT$ 7300
Repeat: NO!!! Taipei is too expensive compare to HK

I was in Taipei for a business trip and wanted to have massage. Tried my luck on JKF and found this bodymassage webisite with Line or Wechat contact.
Agent told me price is NT2300 for 90min but I didn’t ask for the services and guess it’s massage + HJ.
Agreed with the price and agent sent me dozen of pics to choose. Pick this girl cos she look young, pretty and big boobs.
When she arrived at my room, definitely not the same girl or maybe with 10 years more but don’t really care cos just expect for a massage with HJ. Actually after checking the pics, she is the only one without age
She asked to be pay before as it’s her company rules. After paying she asked me to be naked and lied on the bed. She started the massage with her clothes on.
Her massage skills is very good and she is very nice girl talking about my trip and good place to go in HK.
After 45min, she asked me what services I want and have additional fee for HJ and FS.
I was quite surprise that even HJ need additional but I was stupid to didn’t check with the agent first. At the beginning I didn’t want extra cos I think it’s quite expansive but she tried to convince me by saying she can provide FS and her services is very good and same time she started a erotic massage on my ass so agreed.
She seems quite happy and kiss me and asked to be pay first.
Then she asked me to wait her 10min and she went to  bathroom for a quick shower.
She came back naked and continue the massage for 10min then started an oil body massage. She has big boobs so the body is quite nice.
Then she asked me to turn around and start a nice BBBJ. Then she cap me and wanted to start CG but I told me I want daty.
She lied down and open her legs for me, her pussy is quite hairy but get wet very fast and she seems to enjoy daty. After 10 min I start mish.
After a while I start to massage her ass with finger. As she didn’t reject I start to get my finger slowly inside her ass, she seems to quite enjoy and I continue to finger fuck her ass while still in mish.
The feeling is so great and soon I

Took shower together then she gave me her Line, she gave me a boodbye kiss and asking me to call her next time I'm in Taipei

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
twfun   13-11-2018 12:31  Karma  +3   Glad you had a good time, but 7300 is ridiculous.
jeffzeke   11-11-2018 06:51  Karma  +10   Aside from the price, sounds like you had a good time. Thanks for sharing.
guitarhero112   10-11-2018 08:28  Acceptance  +1   nice
JJJ37   3-11-2018 23:28  Karma  +7   Asstonishing!
Sb141   3-11-2018 09:50  Karma  +3   Excellent
batman108   2-11-2018 03:04  Acceptance  +3   awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   29-10-2018 22:41  Karma  +5   You were robbed