Nationality & Language: Thai, some English
Face: 3/5
Body: 6/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS & (finally!) CIM
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5 (for the CIM)
Price & length of session: 3000 Baht + 800 bar fine & approx 90 mins
Repeat: Could easily but BKK is an ocean....

My final night & another unfinished business officially finishes. Met this girl on my last trip to BKK a few weeks ago when she dragged me in her GoGo. She immediately caught my eye as she was a tiny spinner 5’1 & just 34kgs! Fairly average face but the skinniest body I’ve ever seen. Not an ounce of fat on her. She must literally not eat!

We had a great time without BFing her. It was late (1:30am) and she was drunk and was pure filth! But as i didn’t BF her like the Lollipop girl on my previous report it was time to finish the unfinished business....

So I walk in but she’s not on stage so I order a drink and wait. Eventually she comes out and I can tell it’s her although she doesn’t remember me. We have a couple of drinks and she isn’t as filthy as last time but then it is early (9pm) so she’s sober. We settle the bill and head back to the hotel.

Lots more DFK as soon we get into the room. Pick up her tiny frame with ease and she wraps her legs around me. We stop to shower and she joins me for a wash. I see her tiny naked body for the first time and wow, who cares if the face is average when the body is that good! Fully shaven too.

Onto the bed and lots of DFK and a good enough BBBJ where she concentrates a lot on the head like a good girl. Then some DATY the first in a while that’s fully shaven so I make the most of it. Then on with the cover and it’s sex time. Wow I’ve never fucked someone so skinny before and it’s a great experience. Start with cowgirl & mish then pick her up for a standing fuck. Switch to doggy and more mish before I need a break.

So we stop & DFK for a bit and then I achieve a real first. I stand up and pick her up whilst we kiss. Then I lift her higher to suck her nipples. Then I go for the jugular and grabbing her tiny waist I extend my arms fully so she’s as high as I can get her perfect for me to deliver a standing DATY!

I really struggle to come with a condom so I usually opt for a BJ/HJ finish. This time I ask for CIM and she says yes! God I love a CIM! So after a bit i shoot my load and she takes it like a trooper. Does spit but I’ll take what I can get!

We clean up and I pay her the ST fee. Was going to tip her 500B but I’m short on cash. Then like an idiot I let her go without taking her photo or LINE. I remember after she leaves but decide against chasing her seeing as I am still tackle out.

Anyway another Bangkok visit delivers and i should hopefully be back in a few weeks time so watch this space....

[ Last edited by  RockyRockstar at 25-10-2018 18:17 ]

Recent Ratings
bobarthurs   22-11-2018 03:50  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   31-10-2018 11:23  Karma  +10   
Freelancer   26-10-2018 17:58  Karma  +6   Excellent
Sibil2   26-10-2018 10:19  Karma  +5   Awesome thanks for the report - I will check her out :)
obe   26-10-2018 09:42  Karma  +10   Nice little gogo this one
Stretch2480   26-10-2018 09:22  Acceptance  +1   Another Excellent Report Thanks
MothToAFlame   26-10-2018 08:59  Karma  +5   Awesome. Standing DATY new bucket list item!
austin821   26-10-2018 04:27  Karma  +5   Cheers