Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  900/90 mins plus 100 tips
Repeat:  Yes

It has been 10 years since I return to China and this will be my first time hunting and reporting in Beijing.  I also wanted to thank all the brothers for their reports.
I decided to go with WMC after reading positive reports.  I added her wechat from the website and set up the session.
She wechatted their location and it was 30 mintues subway ride.  My provider was Lilly and slender with an A size breasts.  She don't speak English but we were able to
communicated with my limited Mandarin.

She led me to a room and showed me the shower room where I showered alone.  I went back to the room and waited for her.  Lilly came in with a black see thru body stocking
with bottom opening.  I said wow!!!  Lilly kissed me on the cheeck and helped me to the bed.  She started a hard massage that was relaxing and hitted all the sore spots.

Lilly continued to ST and cat bath which got my LB standing.  She went for my LB and did BBJ BLS with plenty of HJ.  She went for my nipples as she HJ and Lilly position
herself for 69.  It was shaved and smelled clean and fresh.  I went in for some as she was enjoying my skills.  The 69 was getting hot but I was able to hold and shot a big
load in her.  Lilly continued sucking and licking my LB as continued licking her sweet juice.  After LB was empty, Lilly clean me up with a hot towel which was very nice.  
She continues the front massage which a nice touch until the 90 minutes was over.  I went to shower and Lilly was there to help.  I paid her and leave with a happy smile.

Recent Ratings
xiaodidi   8-11-2018 05:50  Karma  +4   
twiceAweek   23-10-2018 22:29  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing
porkchops   23-10-2018 22:25  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks