Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  one hour 358 RMB
Repeat: for sure!

Normally I go to this place in the evening/night, this time I had to kill some time in the morning in Luohu and I saw a parking spot in front of the Guanshen hotel.
New to me in this place was that I had to register, something I'm not really fond of, but you don't have a choice now I guess.

Well the usual scene, shower, pyjama, and so on, walked one floor up and was shown a room. I asked for girl number 251 ( a winner! ) but she works only at night time.
The others I didn't know, so I just took my changes, and turned out to be lucky

In came number 201, a tall girl, around 175 cm I guess, slim, nice butt, and small little titties which I like.
She started with a real firm massage, truly good, for about 20 minutes. The smiled naughtily and said something like I'm gonna get the good stuff ( i think as my Chinese is truly poor )
We both got all naked when she got back, she flipped me face down again and started to massage me all over with her pussy, I'm kidding you not! and it felt actually really really good, from my ass to my neck, she massaged all with her pussy, riding all over.  I can really tell it felt wonderful.

After like 10 minutes she took the massage oil, flipped me over and, this I never saw before, she took a large sip of the oil in her mouth and started giving me a BBBJ....HEAVEN!!!!
She sucked like a Nillfisk, used the oil to spread over my balls as well, and went on to give a firm rim job as well.

It took about 10 minutes more until I did cum like crazy in her mouth....job well done... really well done!
She offered 69 but that was a tad too much as it did not see her shower...

Found a new winner for during daytime!

Happy punting all!

Cheers,
Mike

Recent Ratings
Pf79i   24-10-2018 02:23  Acceptance  +1   Excellent Do your have their wechat? Im in shenzhen now and want to try
biglemoncoke   18-10-2018 13:44  Karma  +2   
Weelock   18-10-2018 12:49  Karma  +4   nice, any pics of girl,hotel,biz card
Chasem   18-10-2018 10:56  Karma  +4   Excellent
porkchops   17-10-2018 23:48  Karma  +6   Very nice, thanks!
batman108   17-10-2018 23:31  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Nycpunter   17-10-2018 21:10  Acceptance  +2   
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2760
Posts 486
Karma 2735
Acceptance 501
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-10-2018 16:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Mike747's post

Yes all places must register now.
But if you have a passport you need to be very careful when you let them register.
Last time my passport copy was stolen or sold. And when i went back to the states i was held at immigration for over 4 hours with tons of questions and tons of phone calls to confirm who i am.  and then finally they told me in the past 6 months 7 person came into USA with the same passport information.
So from now on when i have to register. I usually just give them a old passport. So then even if they sell it or it gets stolen i wont have a problem going back into the states.

, she took a large sip of the oil in her mouth and started giving me a BBBJ....HEAVEN!!!!
Are you sure it was OIL? or was it just water? i really doubt anybody will sip oil into their mouth for enhance the BBBJ

Was top on or off?
Was bottom on or off?

Do you have the company wechat to share? just want to check and book in advance so i get what i want. And not a random one.

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   17-10-2018 21:14  Acceptance  +2   
Chasem
Lustful Lord

UID 4487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 212
Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-10-2018 21:06  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by rwong at 17-10-2018 12:30 AM
But if you have a passport you need to be very careful when you let them register.
Last time my passport copy was stolen or sold. And when i went back to the states ...

I've only shown my ID at a couple of places so far in SZ.  One place just took a quick look and gave it back to me and didn't even bother copying or taking down any info.  

The other place, was Gold Coast and they took a print of the passport.  Gold Coast caters to international folks, so I trust (crossing my fingers) that they don't go around and do anything stupid.

Then again I've visited enough hotels throughout China the last year that any of them could have possible unscrupulous workers who may sell passport information.

Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   17-10-2018 21:14  Acceptance  +2   
Mike747
Kinky King

UID 194477
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1134
Posts 82
Karma 1126
Acceptance 168
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-5-2017
Location Shenzhen
Status Offline
Post at 17-10-2018 23:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 rwong's post

Trust me, it was oil or gel, had to get rid of it later.
they girl , all the girls in this place strip down fully naked.

When they ask me for an ID I first try to play stupid and explain I won't sleep the night there, 8 out 10 times that works. If it doesn't work I give them my Chinese work visa pass. they do take it.   I never use my passport, although the risk is the same in every Chinese hotel, international chain or not, they all make a copy.... I guess its bad luck

Cheers
Mike
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4370
Posts 2576
Karma 4300
Acceptance 1400
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 18-10-2018 12:12  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by rwong at 17-10-2018 16:30
Last time my passport copy was stolen or sold. And when i went back to the states i was held at immigration for over 4 hours with tons of questions and tons of phone calls to confirm who i am.

-
It happened to my friend with Chinese passport who was traveling with us. We were sent to a large room after first imagination office check.
He had to scan for finger prints during the first check.

There were a few questions from a customs officer. In our case it took around 5 to 8 minutes.  
The problem was waiting over 2 plus hours in line to be questioned.

The officers had his passport and typed some stuff on a computer. The officers asked him were he lives, how long was he in China etc, My friend showed
them other forms of ID like his green card and driver's licenses.  

When we were finished, we asked them why he was detained. The officer in our case didn't want to tell us.

Rwong, were you in China for over 6 months.

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 18-10-2018 12:14 ]