Face: 6/10
Body:  8/10
Service:  9/10
GFE:  n/a
PSE:  n/a
Price & Session Length: 700 RMB for 90 minutes
Repeat:  Yes

---
Urumqi, the capital of Xinjiang Province, is not reported all that much online, but since I was out there recently thought I would add a report.  I was at this spa several years ago, and decided to check it out again as I was in town for another mining exhibition.  This is at the Southern Airlines Pearl hotel, very close to the Red Hill Park and near People's Park.  It should be very easy to find at No. 576 South Friendship Road (友好南路576号).

The spa is on the 4th floor and is open late, until around 4:00 a.m. or so.  Just take the elevator up.  I ordered an oil massage in the neighborhood of 298 RMB or so.  There are several selections, with the menu in English and Chinese.  All the main VIP rooms (with shower and bathroom) were already occupied, so I was led into a perfectly fine and clean room without those amenities, although was given the option to wait until another room was open.  No need.  

The girl came in, but was dressed as a regular masseuse.  No special sexy clothing or otherwise, and not particularly a looker, although not too old and in good shape.  For the massage I was looking for, this is not a concern.  I changed into the regular, cloth spa shorts and was told to keep my shirt off.  The massage started face down, and was very professional, although with some light teasing giving me the indication there would be more to come.

After the flip and some chest massage, I was asked if I wanted a massage of the "triangle", although it would be an extra fee.  She quoted 400 RMB, which I thought to be too much.  She said that her massage was very good, and not too "casual" (随便), as I might get in other places.  (I found her assessment to be correct.)  Some back and forth, and eventually she agreed to come down to 300 RMB for the extras, for a total of around 600 RMB for the massage.

Let's just say, her massage was extremely good.  There was no touching or stripping on her part, but I was not looking for that anyway.  Instead, she gave a very professional massage of the testicles and prostate (external).  Truly one of the best HJ massages I've ever had.  Not rushed, excellent feeling, and she knew which spots to hit.  After all of this, I decided to give her the 400 RMB she orignially asked for (700 RMB total), as it was well worth it.  I had the option of going for a shower in the spa, but decided just to head back to the hotel and get cleaned up there.

Urumqi isn't the easiest place to visit, but if you are looking for a quality release, I was quite pleased and surprised by the services available at the China Southern Hotel spa.  I have no idea if full service is available, but upon entry I was asked if I wanted the massage in the spa or in my room.  So, perhaps it is.

I hope this could be helpful to others exploring the far reaches of China.

Recent Ratings
Weelock   7-8-2018 17:19  Karma  +5   Favorable for a rare rpt on Urumqi out west
mich1234   2-8-2018 23:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
porkchops   31-7-2018 20:25  Karma  +5   Thanks!
agamemnon33   31-7-2018 08:20  Karma  +3   nice report on rare locations
triptix   30-7-2018 19:16  Karma  +2   
MothToAFlame   29-7-2018 15:59  Karma  +3   The road less traveled!
blast77   29-7-2018 14:41  Karma  +8   Thanks sharing, Girl was a xinjiang ethnic girl?
batman108   29-7-2018 14:35  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Mister   29-7-2018 10:55  Karma  +6   Excellent
Nashvegas11   28-7-2018 23:14  Karma  +3   Because it is an unusual place to report on

I am not a "bro", so please don't call me "bro", bro
gaoxing
Kinky King

UID 20497
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1351
Posts 231
Karma 1342
Acceptance 185
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-7-2018 14:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@blast77  She said she was from Xinjiang originally, and didn't look very Han Chinese to me.  Other massage girls I've run across in Urumqi in the past have typically been ethnic Han from Gansu or Qinghai, some place out west like that.  I didn't ask exactly which minority she belongs to, but safe to say, she's local.

Recent Ratings
blast77   30-7-2018 20:28  Karma  +8   Thanks,

agamemnon33
Carnal Conqueror

UID 39326
Digest Posts 0
Credits 458
Posts 418
Karma 447
Acceptance 213
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2018 08:23  Profile P.M. 
Do you feel safe in Xinjiang.  Since I was there a few years back, there has been an increase number of bombing by extremist Islamist groups, especially in large cities such as Urumqi.  Have you had much luck with FS locations in Urumqi?  Given that half of the population there consists of Uighur and other ethnic minorities, have you had any encounters with Uighur WGs?  Really enjoyed reading your experience in far west of china.
gaoxing
Kinky King

UID 20497
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1351
Posts 231
Karma 1342
Acceptance 185
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2018 00:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 agamemnon33's post

To answer your questions:
Yes, I feel perfectly safe in Urumqi.  There is security everywhere, and have never felt there to be any danger.  Smaller cities or rurural areas may be a bit different.
I am unable to speak about FS locations in Urumqi, as generally I am just looking for massage places.  There could possibly be saunas available that cater to the Han Chinese population, but I do not know for sure.
Most of the girls that work in the massage shops are ethnic Han from western China, usually Gansu or Qinghai.  Not to say there are not Uighur working girls out there, but I figure they are likely to be rare.  My sample size is too small to say for sure.

Recent Ratings
Weelock   7-8-2018 17:18  Karma  +3   Favorable at least you gave a rare rpt on the area. it better than nothing thks
agamemnon33   1-8-2018 08:39  Karma  +3