Reading Access 30
Registered 14-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2018 16:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
NP Jazzy

Date & Time of Session:  June 15, noon
Name:  Jazzy
Link: http://go141.com/en/A74206-NP-Ho ... ?ref=Search(region)
Agent: SS
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 2/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service:
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5 because of DATY
Price & Session Length:  $600 +50 tip
Repeat: no

Well I chose Jazzy because I like Agent SS and because of another post help me decide which Thai. I was hoping for similar experience as Happy's post, but I was disappointed.

Got to the hotel room and she had only a towel wrapped around. Told me to get in the shower and she was hesitant to join me. Quick shower and as I waited for her on the bed, she came back out with the towel wrapped around. She seemed so shy, and I know I was her first customer of the day so maybe she didn't warm up yet. She gave me a BBBJ while I fingered her. Now here's the weird thing, my finger entered and inside was all space! I did a full 360 with my finger all the way in and felt nothing lmao!

I kinda directed her to lay down as I went DATY on her for at least 7mins...I was slurping like a thirsty dog with 2 fingers inside. She was thrusting alot and it made my face all wet, kinda gross but I was enjoying it lol. It didn't look like she was gonna cum so She went CG but didn't seem she wanted to, I kept talking to her and she didn't really chat with me. Quickly switched to Mish and then doggy as I admired her nice fulll back tattoo. I tried to get some LFK but we only touched lips which was fine. I told her to go back to CG but I wanted to do all the work thrusting work to

Back to shower and this time she only helped me wash LB from outside the shower. Again she wouldn't talk to me. Now here's the weird part, while I was getting dressed she showered and came back out with her dam towel on! she slipped on her underwear then put her bra on, ON TOP of her towel and yanked the towel out. I was laughing my head off because we just banged so why is she so shy to change in front of me. Again she wouldn't answer me and only giggled.

I gave her a tip because the DATY was awesome.

Recent Ratings
like2bonk   26-6-2018 18:56  Karma  +4   ladyboy points for you
banter141a   19-6-2018 15:03  Karma  +4   
batman108   19-6-2018 01:19  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   18-6-2018 23:14  Karma  +4   Thanks!
halfclover   18-6-2018 21:23  Karma  +8   Should have shouted when you DATY to see if there was an echo
male_rabbit   18-6-2018 19:48  Karma  +8   Thanks for the report.
blast77   18-6-2018 19:11  Karma  +8   Felt nothing fingering her?
jeffzeke   18-6-2018 17:19  Karma  +10   Thanks for sharing. The hollow vagina is unusual, and chance "she" is a post-op ladyboy?
male_rabbit
Master Mongerer

UID 14285
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5640
Posts 832
Karma 5600
Acceptance 804
Reading Access 80
Registered 6-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2018 20:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply to jeffzeke's comment

QUOTE:
Originally posted by frostryder75 at 18-6-2018 16:37
jeffzeke          18-6-2018 17:19          Karma          +10          Thanks for sharing. The hollow vagina is unusual, and chance "she" is a post-op ladyboy?
[Q...

I think jeffzeke raises an interesting question. I wonder if that is the reason why some of the SS girls offer mediocre service and are not really into it. I haven't reported on all the SS girls I have met cos they left before i sat down to write my report. 3 out of 4 SS girls I visited were dead fish and didn't really seem responsive. I did not mention this in my report but when I was deep in daty with vivi... i slipped my fingers into her to rub her g-spot thinking that will spark of some passion in her... but I could not find the g-spot... my finger was in her for a few seconds before she asked me to take my fingers out as she did not like it. it did not strike me as surprising cos i thought i did not have enough time to locate her g spot. but jeffzeke's remark makes me think again.

Does any bro have any info about post op ladyboys? Is this the reason why the thais in NP are so cheap?
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2018 21:30  Profile P.M. 
The difference between various girl's vavaj can be quite pronounced.  I can think of a few girls, always skinny, who seemed to open up to space internally, all were natural girls and most have been mother's.  I think you can put in down to natural variation.  As for behaviours - again everyone is different, may be as simple as that.  

As for LB theory, interesting idea but my understanding is that the surgery tends to keep things compact rather than loose/open.
frostryder75
Carnal Conqueror

UID 163586
Digest Posts 0
Credits 321
Posts 26
Karma 317
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2018 22:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 halfclover's post

this is my 3rd time using Agent SS and i'm quite happy overall. I know she wasn't a lady boy or had any surgery, the open space was quite noticeable only when she was on her knees doggy style. When I was giving her DATY and put my fingers in, it felt normal.

but now that I think about it, when we were DS it felt normal (not like there was space, and definitely not tight either).

She had nice natural C cups too with very dark nips that protruded.