Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2018 21:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
NLO - Riana in Shanghai

Date & Time of Session:  Jun 1, 2018
Name:  Riana
Link: https://nightlife.online/Girls/Riana
Agent: Nightlife Online - Coco
Nationality & Language: Russian - Speaks Average English; can have simple conversations.
Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 3500 RMB for 2 hour
Repeat: Yes

Friday I checked out my hotel in Shanghai around 12, but my flight wasn't going to be for another several hours. So I had some time to kill and figured it was a great opportunity to try out Riana. Setting up the appointment with Coco was easy. I was a bit worried I might not find the place, but she smartly sent me a video on WeChat showing in detail how to get to the elevator & her apartment.

Once I was there and knocked the door, the door slowly opened. I didn't see any girl so I was a bit surprised; Riana was hiding behind it and not until the door was fully open, did she appear .. only wearing lingerie! She is definitely the girl from the pictures.

She put the shades in front of the windows and had lit some candles to give some romantic atmosphere. We did our introductions and tried to do some small talk. The entire time, she was looking right at me with those dark eyes, smiling at me, really playing this 'I'm the mysterious Russian girl who's going to fuck you senseless in a few minutes' role. Never had a WG stare at me like she does.

After I drunk some water (hot in Shanghai) she guided me to the shower where I washed and dried myself.

Once back, she was standing next to the bed and we started DFK. She seemed to enjoy it very much. Started roaming her body with my hands, undoing her bra and feeling her soft breasts. We moved on top of the bed where we kept kissing. Then she slowly moved downwards and gave me a great BBBJ for a reasonable good time. It made me quite aroused so I maneuvered me and her into 69. Boy her LS looked good and tight! She got more excited and after a short while, she capped me and did CG; frequently bending over to DFK me some more. It felt amazing to be in her tight LS while she was kissing me. Didn't take long to blow my first load.

After that we did some more pillow talk; about her work, Russia, etc. She seems to enjoy vaping so frequently the entire room was covered in blue smoke. Just adds to the mystery I guess. Even during the small talk she will still pierce your brain with those eyes of her.

Shortly after, she came sitting next to me and massaged my LB awake again. I'm not so young anymore and generally I can't come more than once with a WG. However she managed to wake him up again and after some BBBJ, she continued with a HJ. She then does something magical which I haven't experienced before with a WG; and puts her finger slightly above my A**hole, slowly increasing pressure and thus putting pressure on the prostate (I guess). It caught me by surprise but that trick made me cum fairly easy and intense!

She cleaned me up again and we did some more small talk. Joked around a bit.

After a short while, she started DFK me. I touched her LS and discovered she was really wet. My LB woke up. She didn't waste much time, capped me and put me inside her. This time she sat on my lap so we could easily touch eachother and kiss eachother. This time I lasted a bit longer than the first time (for obvious reasons) and, thanks to the weather as well, things became quite sweaty. Unfortunately wasn't able to come due to being 'empty' I guess. However she switched to HJ again and did that trick with her finger again, making me cum within 10 seconds of her doing that.

I was exhausted after that and it was past 2 hours by that time. So after a short rest, took a quick shower, got dressed; gave her the envelope and left.

Though normally I wouldn't quickly pay so much money for a 2 hour session; but the reviews and curiosity got the better of me and, on hindsight, she definitely was worth it!

(pictures are from the nightlife online site)

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
liveabroad9   1-7-2018 06:08  Karma  +3   Well done.
harker888   15-6-2018 19:40  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   8-6-2018 10:11  Karma  +10   very nice
Fantastipotamus   7-6-2018 18:21  Karma  +4   
arandom   7-6-2018 12:58  Acceptance  +1   Thank you. You'd wonder how a 20 year old learn to do that sort of thing eh?!
blast77   7-6-2018 08:46  Karma  +8   Super hot
austin821   7-6-2018 07:06  Karma  +5   Well done.
porkchops   7-6-2018 02:01  Karma  +5   Not cheap, if you can afford it, sounds like a terrific experience!
stinkyfeet   7-6-2018 01:27  Karma  +10   
batman108   7-6-2018 01:05  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Tybear   6-6-2018 23:41  Karma  +4   Wow three times!!!
MothToAFlame   6-6-2018 23:41  Karma  +5   Excellent
Girlsbuster   6-6-2018 22:34  Acceptance  +1   She’s hot! Lucky you! She deserves a full night.
UncleDad   6-6-2018 22:20  Karma  +10   Omfg she's hot-tastic!
bohica   6-6-2018 21:53  Karma  +6   Luscious lips!!!
obe   6-6-2018 21:20  Karma  +10   WOW