Acceptance 21
Reading Access 60
Registered 31-3-2007
Location Remote Island
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2007 19:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
marina? jordan!!!

Little bit horny sitting in the boozer in tst?. Miss the sauna services in uk as i go now and then to `de-stress?`. After all the chinese `cabbage` i been eating since recentlly i needed some international flavour?. Marina o tst sprung to mind!. Finished my drink and called the papasan..? . San diego in jordan he replied...okay? He thought i was a regular cos i said aahhh...san diego?. Swiftly avoiding reception and up the lift and was there at the door?. Looks 85/100 of the recent photos and figure as she is presented. Quite good and willing at first but sort of died after the finally seemed to rushed? . Overall the service i got was a frenchy shower and qick clean?. On the bed very passionate..more frenching and she wanted to be in control. Good!.  BBBJ on me without asking...okay and still doesnt beat fayfays of tinhau. Most of all i expected a really good BJ from western girls as i do in uk. Damn i need to find a estonian!!!!. Anyway the sex was average and didnt angeljob her.....kippers?. Fack!!!. Just unloaded and really didnt care as hence the price/quality/service. Not worth it guys? . $800 no way!...$500 think about it.....$300 poke it. ...Find in a club..what the hell!!!. Always better than a five knuckle shuffle!. Got the impression whilst having a cig..`It was like hmmm... pay me and fack off!!!. No friendliness no compassion after you dumped your load?. I paid and left? .Wasnt really content and definetley not worth $800!!!!. Beware guys she says she is leaving on the 23rd tihis month...thank god!!!.  I was just back in writing this but not content....going to visit `fayfay` for a couple of hours cheers!!!
gylus
Lustful Lord

UID 820
Digest Posts 0
Credits 735
Posts 492
Karma 732
Acceptance 59
Reading Access 40
Registered 30-3-2007
Location Lust Angeles, USA (and HK as o
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2007 02:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 puffdaddy's post

That's Marine of TST right?
http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid-19866
Thanks for the report.

PS shouldn't this go into the Reports section?