Karma 1595
Acceptance 252
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2017 21:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Guangzhou - CC revisited

Apologies for the late report but was in Guangzhou a couple weeks ago and met up with the infamous CC for a second time. I won't bother to go into too many details or use the standard format since she's been reviewed many times on here (including myself for the first time I met with her). She is still definitely the best bbbj around!

When I landed in GZ, messaged CC on wechat and she arrived at my hotel shortly after I just checked in. Wearing a skin tight dress per her usual style, she definitely has a fit ass and legs. Once into the room, she drops to her knees and unzips my pants, and gets right down to business. Nothing else to say about her skills, just amazing. After a while of me standing and her on her knees in front, i move to her the couch, pull my pants off completely and she continues to devour LB while I lean back comfortably and enjoy the show. Good eye contact from her but the thing that gets me is her slurping sounds and moaning as she goes up and down on me. Definitely seems to like what she does. Once she gets into a rhythm, wasn't long till I in her mouth. Per her usual style again, she gets up immediately, grabs her phone and takes numerous selfies with my load in her mouth and dripping down her chin.

We clean up in the shower, rest a bit and start round 2. She starts with a bbbj once again and LB gets excited fast. Have her jump on for some cowgirl and move her to missionary. I'm going as hard as I can but I have nothing left in me - she sucked me dry already. This is exactly what happened when I saw her the first time so we have a bit of a joke about it and promised to fuck her first next time I see her. She showers again, gets dressed and out the door. Damage was 1300 rmb for the hour with unlimited shots - of course I only managed one again...

Actually going back to GZ again this week but will see if I get a chance to see her again. I have a few prospects from SA that I'm working on for GZ.

Recent Ratings
pokego12341   7-2-2018 03:01  Acceptance  +1   Will be in GZ, can you send her WeChat?
randomswells   20-12-2017 11:18  Acceptance  +1   
Puto   12-12-2017 17:09  Acceptance  +1   awesome report! can i have her we chat?
blast77   7-12-2017 07:16  Karma  +6   Excellent
mmz15   6-12-2017 11:31  Karma  +4   
porkchops   6-12-2017 05:41  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Macau81   5-12-2017 23:17  Karma  +5   
batman108   5-12-2017 03:12  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
matado   5-12-2017 02:39  Karma  +3   1 300 unlimited shots for how long ?