Reading Access 40
Registered 4-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2017 08:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[South Korea] Busan - Jagalchi RLD

Date & Time of Session:  Late Aug 2017, 9.30pm
Location:  Busan , Jagalchi Exit 2. Google Coord: 35.0945,129.0212
Name:  Secret. Thats what she said. Zzz...
Nationality & Language: Korean. Hardly a speck of english.
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4/5 - have tattoos
Skill: 5/5 - only for the CBJ portion
Service: 0.1/5
GFE: 0.01/5
Price & Session Length:  80k won. Around 70usd. 30mins (inclusive of 10mins bath time - bathe yourself)
Repeat: for other girls

Was paying Busan a visit and decided to try the local delicacies.
There are a few RLDs in Busan but decided for the Jagalchi one as it is nearer to my hotel.
You know you have reached the RLD area once you see bright pink lights illuminating the houses.
Each house has a fair number of girls with some extremely pushy mamasans who will grab you and try to drag you to their respective houses.

Took this lady who looked a lot like Zhang Yuqi (go google) who was not smiling and looked disinterested. Took her solely based on her appearance and boy did i regret it.
Was brought up to the dinky little room with her shoulders slouching... turn on the lights and aircon. Said a single word of "Money" and put out her hand. Paid 80k (exact) and she pointed to the bathroom and said "shower“ and she left.
Stood there quite a while as i did not know i had to shower by myself and eventually i did bathe by myself.
Sat down on the bed and waited after which she came in undressed and said a single word with a look of disdain. "Sit"
Asked for her name in which she replied: "Secret". Incredulous! Fuck..this is gonna be a bad punt. And indeed...it was.

Proceeded to jerk my flaccid dick with a condom in hand. No licking...no kissing..no nothing. Zero. Zilch.
I was annoyed and asked her in not so friendly a tone on what she is doing. Apparently she understood and pointed to the condom in hand and her mouth. Ok.  I proceeded to gently hold her wrist but she shook my hand off. 干你娘。
She proceeded to cap my little bro who hasnt risen to the occasion due to the alarming shitty service and gave me an extremely comfortable cbj with great suction and tonguing for 5mins.. Omg...this was so good and comfy. Finally.
Once i was all hard and ready, she gave a short cowgirl for 30secs and laid on her back and motioned for me to go on top. After some pumping action, i caressed her nice well developed breasts which she surprisingly allowed. Guess she was in the mood now. No fake moans detected. I just jackhammered her to completion and got up to cleanup first.

After i came out from the shower and wore my clothes, she put up both hands and asked for a tip. After a few refusals, she said something in korean (obviously not something pleasant), turned around and exited the room. Fine.
I made my own way down and the mamasan greeted me kindly which i responded in kind. I left through the front door without sparing a look at Ms Secret and was glad this punt was over.

Well at least i have managed to F a korean babe. One off the bucket list. Yay!

Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   12-9-2017 07:30  Karma  +4   
Dr.A   11-9-2017 23:03  Karma  +6   
blast77   11-9-2017 17:38  Karma  +5   Fck à K and didn't burning ur wallet could be worse
porkchops   11-9-2017 14:24  Karma  +5   Thanks!
aurufc   11-9-2017 12:57  Karma  +3   ah well, at least its off the list!!
ernieb   11-9-2017 12:46  Karma  +5