Nationality & Language: Filippina. English is conversational
Face:  9
Body:  10
Skill: 9
Service: 9
GFE: 10
PSE: 10
Price: PHP 6300 + 1.5k(travel fee) 2pops 3hrs
Repeat: Maybe, there are other stagmommas the I need to try first. ( I did repeat for an overnight 20k for 12hrs July 24)

Sorry gents for not reporting this soon like the others, got caught up with work, also just got checked this week and all is clear, my DR. Buddy gave me the all clean and clear.

This is the 4th fuck session for this trip, first night I had SM Aldenne, then Amanda the barely legal 18 YO creampie, then SM Kylie creampie. First impression she quite hot, typical mestiza filipina girl she wasn't too short nor was she tall like aldenne. But like all other stagmommas I've had they always dress to impress so that was a plus, got me excited when i first met her in the lobby she also has a rack that you can just grab on to all day long and suck on like a baby.

deed:

There was lots and lots of foreplay, kissing DFK/LFK, Daty, very wet BBBJ, Titty fucking, yes they are large enough to be titty fucked and while i was fucking her tits she had her tongue sticking out and licking my LB's head  this went on for a good 30mins, she knew how to keep me on edge without making me go over the edge. its like she knew what I wanted from the get go. then I grabbed a CD and we fucked in many different position CG, RCG, ACG(swat), doggy, standing doggy, sideways doggy (while in DG i was grabbing on to her nicely shape hips and titis), mish, standing mish. and different places master bedroom, kitchen, living room and my favorite outside the balcony of the condo 23 floors up over looking BGC in standing doggy. this first round was intense shot my load in the CD while we were outside on the balcony, i'm pretty sure there were some people on the other side to the building that saw us/hear us lol. this was an intense first round, when i pulled out of her the CD fell of my LB which by the way was still up, due to the amount of cum in there it fell to the floor we hear a splat as it fell on the floor. amazing I didn't know i could put out that much even after dumping 5 loads on three different girls (two for aldenne and kylie and one big one with amanda ) that was the end of round one and we headed back to the master bedroom to clean up and we chatted on the balcony mostly naked and smoking some cigs

Round 2:

We were still at the balcony, it has atleast been 20mins since round 1. I dropped towel around me and had her turn her chair around to give me a BBBJ on the balcony while i was just leaning on the wall after about 10mins we took it to the bedroom, all the while i was playing with her clit on the way to the bedroom. when we got there i pushed her down on the bed and spread her wide to dine in, I ate her out till he got really wet and came on my face, I surfaced to meet up with her lips so that she can taste herself, then i started playing with her clit with LB doing some nice P2P and on occasion letting the head spread her beautiful LS lips, she was getting really wet, while we were engage in P2P, then i started to insert, and she looked at me and showed so i just continued to p2p her and make her even more wet, i guess i was doing such a good job that the next time I inserted LB she didn't resist and when I started to pump a bit more and go deeper she held on to me and put her legs around me, this was the green light i was waiting for and we repeated what happened in round 1 different positions and different places but i really loved doing it out on the balcony and there is where we ended up and I popped it with a relatively loud grunt and i'm pretty sure i saw some people down on the street looking up, I mean we were kinda a bit loud, not screaming loud but loud like a classroom loud, if you were around BGC over the weekend of july 21 and 24 you might have heard us...lol

July 24 I overnighted her for 12hrs before my flight in the morning at 10 this is were the real GFE happened i must have came in her like 7 times in 12 hrs and 3 times in her mouth, tits, on her pussy, tried to cum in her ass, when I was able to force the head in her ass but she said NO with a firm tone. fucked with clothes on, with clothes off, in the shower every which way i could think of, I also tried to convince her if i can take picture or videos for extra cash but she didn't want to bite i offered 4k. total coast to this was php20k

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HardUpSquid   8-9-2017 13:49  Acceptance  +1   
joey88   3-9-2017 18:37  Karma  +5   Excellent
obe   3-9-2017 15:25  Karma  +10   Excellent
batman108   3-9-2017 14:27  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
blast77   3-9-2017 13:13  Karma  +5   
Jjaa123   3-9-2017 13:01  Karma  +2