Subject: [Germany][Cologne] - Samya - 3 out of 6...
FlyingBreadMan
Fucking Legend

UID 156222
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11314
Posts 434
Karma 11286
Acceptance 567
Reading Access 100
Registered 4-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2017 02:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Germany][Cologne] - Samya - 3 out of 6...

3 out of 6...
http://www.samya.de

Samya is a mediocre club for me...I noticed a lot of girls grouping and being hard to approach.

That was my score recently. Managed to drill 3 of the 6 hottest girls in the club.

Intro: FKK sauna club. 50-euro entry, industrial area, 40/50 girls. 50-euro per 30 mins. OWO is illegal. Slippers, rove, food, soft drinks, sauna, showers all included. Out doors smoking only.

Punts:
. Girl 1 - 20 year old.  Romanian dark skin blonde hair, very cute pretty, size 8, 5'5, modest boobs. 50-30-mins. She offered friendship but no commitment. Grind was really good, multiple positions. Some light kissing.

. Girl 2 - Flova, 20 year old. Romanian gypsy, light skin, long blonde hair, skinny size 4-6, 5'3, young sexy slutty look, one of the "stunner" types. Great grind, multi positions, offered "friendship" with commitment. 50 + 25(tip) for 30 mins.

. Girl 3 - mid-20s, redish hair, 5'8, tall slim size 8, attractive woman face but not stunner, nice boobs, tattoos. Multi positions, great grind, lots of fk, no "friendship" offered.

. Girl 2.5 - anti punt. German, blonde hair, face OK (attractive, but looked dopey too), slim size 8-10, 5'7. Acted weird in room, blocked peneteation, gave up. Paid her when I should not have. Should have complained, as staff later indicated she was a known idiot.

Missed target:

2 size 4-6 Romanian blondes, with very fair skin. Assumed they were German. They were hunting old German guys, and were hard to approach. One called lily, one with glasses (with out she looked good, but with she looked like a boy...).

1 Brunner, sexy but angry looking pale skin black haired, young. We caught each other eyes a few times, but I blunders as I did not invite her over. She spent mist evening with a young guy, so fair game.

[ Last edited by  FlyingBreadMan at 27-8-2017 02:06 ]

Recent Ratings
Atan1   28-8-2017 11:53  Karma  +4   Excellent
nyctohkvacation   27-8-2017 10:30  Karma  +5   are they freeancers? how much did you pay?
pchew
Nookie Newbie

UID 9282
Digest Posts 0
Credits 23
Posts 12
Karma 23
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2017 06:08  Profile P.M. 
Good report.  Samya is well known to be a Turkish clubs and girls spend long time with regulars so the best looking one is always fully booked.  Services aren't usually reliable unless you ar a known face to girl.  You did well to get some kissing.  Bbbj is also 50/50 chance now.
pchew
Nookie Newbie

UID 9282
Digest Posts 0
Credits 23
Posts 12
Karma 23
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2017 06:22  Profile P.M. 
Good report.  Samya is well known to be a Turkish clubs and girls spend long time with regulars so the best looking one is always fully booked.  Services aren't usually reliable unless you ar a known face to girl.  You did well to get some kissing.  Bbbj is also 50/50 chance now.

Recent Ratings
FlyingBreadMan   3-10-2017 06:47  Karma  +1   Favorable - agreed. Cologne FKK clubs have left a poor impression on me. Samya was good but last visits have been meh...