Karma 860
Acceptance 491
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2017 12:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BoBo @ K Spa - Worth the cash

I see another thread on Bobo already in here - http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1, but thought I would add my report as well if only just to reinforce bro scufferhk's opinion

Date: 21Aug, eve
Body: 4/5 - a nasty scar on her thigh, else perfect skin, small boobs, but I am not a big boobs person
Face: 4/5
Language: very limited english
Part 1: 4/5
Part 2: 4/5
cost: 900 1hr
WIR - probably try other girls

I decided to visit K-Spa on the spur of the moment, given the recent positive reports on the place and walked in without a reservation. I was greeted at the door by BoBo in a negligee that cleared showed panty covered ass and uncovered tits. She was totally MCOT and I already had a hard on even before she stared explaining the menu.

The VIP rooms were not available, so choose the standard room for 1hr. Showered alone, but when I was out Bobo was already stripped down to her panties and patted me dry, with lot of eye contact and giggling. Once I hit the bed, she stripped naked and I asked for a strong massage. The pressure was good and she took all stress off my back. At times her bony fingers felt like needles on my back during the dry massage, but once the oil massage started it felt great. She used her palms, elbows, arms and even thighs during the oil massage and it felt really good. Very little teasing during phases 1, except for a few feather touches to the nuts, but I really needed a massage and was happy not to disturb her during phase 1. Just before the flip she b2b with her erect tits with lfk. It felt great to have her tits brush against my A hole..

Flip and she gave a good HJ with lots of oil and full access to her LS for DATY and fingering. She started sliding her LS over my LB expertly and I was fully aware it would only take a slight push for my LB to go in and in fact was very tempted. In the end better sense prevailed, but only just about! She went back to HJ which went on for a good 10 mins and she seemed surprised about me lasting so long. To her credit she didn't seem to mind and took it as a challenge. She lay next to me and started DFK and with soft moans while I had couple of fingers in her. I didn't last much and

Showered separately and she helped me dress up and leave. Loved the service and attitude. Only downside was lack of english which limited the communication we could have.

Recent Ratings
mchk   25-8-2017 13:01  Karma  +3   
deviantmindhk   23-8-2017 20:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent - gotta find time to see BoBo!
Shuriken   23-8-2017 18:01  Acceptance  +1   Very nice report! I am tempted to go to K-spa since there are so many good reports out here
scufferhk   23-8-2017 15:36  Karma  +5   Yep she is nice, and look like she is up for FS...
porkchops   23-8-2017 14:38  Karma  +5   Thanks!
p0ison
Lustful Lord

UID 120645
Digest Posts 0
Credits 885
Posts 141
Karma 860
Acceptance 491
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2017 15:49  Profile P.M. 
@scuffer: yeah sure felt like she wouldn't mind, but then I am just guessing..

Recent Ratings
scufferhk   24-8-2017 07:48  Karma  +1   
robwong
Kinky King

UID 156857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1617
Posts 264
Karma 1582
Acceptance 698
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2017 22:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 p0ison's post

Do they do full service? Seems exciting sliding LS over LB

Recent Ratings
Mister   24-8-2017 08:52  Karma  -1   Practically all your posts are questions. At least have the courtesy to put them in a Rating for the OP
Karanmani   24-8-2017 06:17  Acceptance  +1   You seem to have DATY ivy, know Elaine then can't you ask yourself? Questions are ok but where are your own reports?