Registered 8-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2017 21:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nina@NuSpa

Thread Subject: Nina@NuSpa
Date & Time of Session:  19th August 2017 - Saturday 3pm
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43404-TST-SPA-NuSpa.html
Nationality & Language: China (Spoke mostly in Cantonese)
Face:  2/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $600 total including tips

WARNING: Do not pick Nina. Oh - my - Lord. First of all it did not look like her at all. Not even bodywise. I think maybe perhaps back in the day, but this gal who worked on me whad a lot of excess fat. My back was tired and I really needed the massage so thought I'd do a short session and just see how the massage is.

The place is fairly easy to find, it's right next to Standard Chartered and the entrance doesn't shout "NAUGHTY MASSAGE". Go straight to the lift and go to the floor. Don't worry,  when you get off there isn't obvious signs why you're there so even if you take the lift with a bunch of people you don't need to worry.

This chubby not good looking woman opened the entrance for me, and her voice was really put on. I thought it was the mamasan, but FUCK it was her. I was so disappointed.

Anyway - massage wasn't so bad. She made effort almost everywhere. The tease was actually quite good - enough to make me rock solid. This was when I was face down and she had lifted my legs and was oil rimming me and cradling my balls.

Upon flipping she kept trying to upsell me. If she had went straight for the balls I would have been fine, but she was so persistent and went on for so long. In the end I just wanted to get out of there after telling her I just wasn't interested - she rubbed and I blew and I showered, paid and left.

But what really annoyed me was that when I left, there was a real MCOT girl sitting on the sofa. I immediately messaged the mamasan afterwards - who was the one who led e out the door (she was a lot cuter). If I ever return, I'll definitely pick her. Luckily I got her name - but I don't think I'll return to this place for awhile. Too risky.

AGAIN LET ME BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR  - THE GIRL YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE DID NOT LOOK LIKE HER AT ALL. EVen though she insisted she was called Nina... sigh

[ Last edited by  orangerange at 21-8-2017 21:36 ]

Recent Ratings
Kortaro   20-9-2017 13:58  Karma  +4   thanks for the warning, any possible reveal on the one that caught your eye?
professuser   23-8-2017 13:43  Acceptance  +1   thx for your inform
porkchops   22-8-2017 14:23  Karma  +5   Thanks!
aurufc   22-8-2017 11:00  Karma  +3   thanks for the intel
56kicks   22-8-2017 00:32  Karma  +3   Thanks for the warning...sounds like a B&S.
Mister   21-8-2017 22:56  Karma  +3   Thanks for the warning. OK, I'll bite: And the cuter one's name is? Do report if you book her