Date: August 2017

Name: ?? Didn't ask/forgot
Ethnicity: Thai
Language: Thai, minimal English
Body: 4.5/5. 5'4", fit and slim and fake C-cup tits
Service: 4/5. LFK, a few seconds of BBBJ, CBJ, MPOS, screamer
Rate: $400 + $100 tips
Repeat factor: If I were in Hong Kong longer I would see her every few days

This girl was the second of my King Hing 7th floor triforce. I chalk it up to really good timing in the entire "turn left, then left again" corridor having gorgeous girls all at the same time. I would've gladly stayed exclusive to this corridor until my last day in Hong Kong.

Earlier in the week when I heard the behind the door sex screams from the Filipina screamer, her neighbour was also being pounded by a bro and screaming in ecstacy. I had to see who she was.

- Welcome sign is out, I ring the bell and out pops out this slim, fit girl with large and obviously fake tits. She was like model slim with defined abs. Better than any Thai model I've seen at those car shows in Bangkok.
- Showered alone to start.
- When I come out I see that her top is already off.
- Start with some LFK which really didn't do much. She then moved down to lick my nipples but that does even less for me.
- The girl opened up a condom but I asked for a BBBJ instead. She complied without saying anything, but the BBBJ lasted only seconds before she put the condom on my cock.
- She pushed me onto the bed, got on top and started going cowgirl. The cowgirl then moved onto grinding. My hands were all over her tits.
- We switched up to missionary. She had her legs pointed straight out like at 45* degrees. I happened to get in a really good position where I was pounding away into her pussy at a comfortable position without tiring.
- Still being in that good missionary position where my hips were able to go in and out really quickly, I didn't want to stop. I just kept checking out this body I was fucking and realizing how slim and fit this girl was.
- In missionary the girl began screaming out. It sounded and looked real. Another screamer on the 7th floor yes!
- Eventually jizzed in missionary without getting into any other position.
- The girl removed the condom and wiped me down with tissues.
- I went back to shower alone.
- After I came out of the shower, the girl goes in to shower herself.
- Now dressed, I get ready to exist.
- Back when she opened the door she told me the rate was $400. Gave her a $500 bill primarily because I didn't have any/enough smaller bills. She offered me a $50 back and asked if that was okay. I told her to keep it, which resulted in a $100 tip.

As frugal as I am, I'm pretty much okay in assuming that the girls in King Hing Bldg will be $500 (Thai, Chinese) or $600 (Russian) all in.

She's here til the third week of August (I don't remember the specific day). If I were in Hong Kong longer I would see her every few days just. She had an amazing body. I do suspect that she's been a pro for years though.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
quartz13579   13-8-2017 13:41  Karma  +3   
batman108   10-8-2017 12:32  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
jimyum   10-8-2017 10:26  Karma  +5   
LeoCan   10-8-2017 00:04  Karma  +5   
ramont   9-8-2017 23:20  Karma  +6   wish my schedule was so busy this month
porkchops   9-8-2017 17:47  Karma  +4   
technodro   9-8-2017 15:39  Karma  +4   
Petay_1283   9-8-2017 13:52  Karma  +6   
tito007   9-8-2017 11:00  Acceptance  +2   
aurufc   9-8-2017 09:33  Karma  +4   lol are you catching up on your reports by any chance!