Reading Access 40
Registered 21-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 25-7-2017 09:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wendra (Wan Chai Fuji Bld) - Cute girl with a latina look

Date & Time of Session: 1am 25 July
Name: Wendra
Nationality & Language: Claimed to be Malaysian. Spoke English more or less fluently
Face:  4.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  $500 1h + an unsolicited tip
Repeat:Yeah

Sorry, fellas. She wouldn't let me take pics. So in lieu I submit to you my wordy wall of text designed to allow your imagination to relive my experience ;)

I haven't been here for a while and was interested in seeing some of these lovely Russian ladies so I went to check out Fuji building while I was in Wan Chai (maybe gone to King Hing instead?). So, having not been to Fuji before and not really knowing where to start, I looked through the fourth to first floors then started making my way down again from the 13th. Mostly Chinese girls which I wasn't really in the mood for.

I finally reached the 11th floor and a girl who struck me as looking like a Latina opened the door. She had lighter brown hair, light-brown skin, big eyes, full lips and a pointy nose. Her body was slim with a gorgeous, elegantly curved hip:waist ratio and was covered in the minimum bra and panties. Her breasts were large (I'd guess C cup) and probably fake for such a petite girl. I thought she was beautiful and fit my bill of being a break from Chinese girls.

She was friendly and seemed to perk up a bit when I didn't immediately walk away after seeing how she looked (I bet that must get tiring for them). I asked where she was from and was mildly surprised when she said she was from Malaysia. She certainly didn't look to me like any woman from Malaysia or anywhere else in that region. Perhaps if pressed I could see her being a mix of white and a few other local ethnicities, but I'd still find it a stretch of the imagination. To be honest, I have a strong track record of being embarrassingly awful at picking racial backgrounds, so I may be wrong. What mattered to me was her appearance allowed me to happy and quietly disbelieve her claimed ethnicity while enjoying the company of a beautiful lady who, in my imagination, was from somewhere more remote. So in I went.

She remained friendly, suggested a shower and casually began removing her clothes as I gently caressed and complimented her gentle curves. With her now naked I could see her breasts were indeed fake. But they still felt nice as far as bolt-ons go and had delicate, tiny nipples. Her pussy was unshaven at the front. Closer now I could see some mild scarring on her face which she seemed a little self-conscious of; the only reason I didn't give her 5/5. In the room her sweet, delicate personality began shining through. A charming quality I enjoyed throughout the session.

In the shower while she was cleaning me up, I asked how she felt about kissing on the lips. She said she was fine with it and asked only that we gargle some mouthwash first. Her kisses were lovely. Soft, slow, sensual and very GFE. It was the sort of soft, gentle kissing and tonguing had with a girl who is submitting herself to ecstacy. Which I also did in turn.

We dried off and continued kissing as she gently guided me back toward the bed. As I laid there, her gentle, euphoric kisses continued over my body working their way down to my loins. There she began softly kissing and sucking my balls before working her way to my shaft. No condom, just those sweet, gentle lips on my cock. This girl really knows how to make love to a cock with her mouth. And I mean "make love". She'd delicately, lovingly kiss and lick it in all the right places, and when she sucked, her lips were silky and sensual even while she pumped her head up and down vigorously. One of the best BJs I've ever had.

She then proceeded to cap me and I laid her down for mish. I eased into gently all the while kissing her sweet lips then sped up to a more passionate pace. Her appreciation seemed genuine and, though she mentioned later that I was too big for her, she never showed any suggestion of being bothered by it during the session. A trooper.

We then switched to doggy. From here I could see her pussy moving in and out with my cock as it gripped me. This is usual of course, but hers was exaggerated, doing it by almost a centimetre. I was mesmerised by how it looked. While pumping her I gently massaged her anus with my thumb. She seemed fine with it, so I slipped it in and started massaging inside her anus. Her moans got loader and after a while she sort of non-committedly reached back to pull my hand away. I acquiesced, but she was quite submissive about it me and would probably have been fine with it if I'd continued.

After that, she mounted me cowgirl. She rode me up and down as I caressed her body. As I came, she sat down onto me, taking my full length into her as she ground herself against me. We then resumed those wonderful kisses.

After that, it was the usual clean-up, pay and leave. I definitely recommend her for a really sweet GFE. Treat her well, gentlemen

Edit: forgot to say, she's here for one more week. Also, fixed the date. Thanks for pointing it out.

[ Last edited by  pijyske at 25-7-2017 13:05 ]

Recent Ratings
perriersons08   29-7-2017 11:29  Karma  +5   bro not sure if you care, but that is definitely a lady boy.
TwistedMirror   28-7-2017 22:05  Karma  +3   
Ken132   26-7-2017 15:23  Karma  +2   
batman108   26-7-2017 13:50  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Freelancer   25-7-2017 18:42  Karma  +5   
aurufc   25-7-2017 17:41  Karma  +3   Nice report
mchk   25-7-2017 16:28  Karma  +5   Excellent!!
modnar   25-7-2017 14:30  Karma  +4   
LeoCan   25-7-2017 13:12  Acceptance  +5   
tito007   25-7-2017 12:31  Acceptance  +1   Thanks!!
porkchops   25-7-2017 11:57  Karma  +4   Thanks!
jason90210   25-7-2017 10:31  Acceptance  +1   Great report, thank you
jchan   25-7-2017 10:23  Acceptance  +1   was this June or July?
kuori2   25-7-2017 10:09  Acceptance  +1   Wow seems like you got the total GFE :)